Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 XingBack:

I'm currently interested in writing a "Ultra Fan Guide" for Jang Dong Yoon ;)

Ok. Go ahead! 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 MattPeddlesden:

Would there be any interest in an article titled something like "Why Tragedies Are Good" ?

Gist would be - I started out watching KDrama's just looking for the warm fuzzies, and having watched a couple that hit me with sad endings I was a sad boy for some time but then I watched another warm fuzzy right after and - wow!  

Lesson for life: You need the downs to fully appreciate the ups.

Do you want to write this article? If you do, let me know when you are done and I'll send you the link to submit it. 

Hey there, i heard that Typhoon is occurring in Japan, so i've been thinking could we have an article about J-dramas airing that has to be pushed and delayed due to Typhoon.

i was considering writing an article comparing how well various dramas executed  the same trends.  i'd examine things like robots,  fictional allergies, face blindness , legal/love ect with a focus on shows that came out when their premise was trendy.  would this be an acceptable topic?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 cityhunter:

i was considering writing an article comparing how well various dramas executed  the same trends.  i'd examine things like robots,  fictional allergies, face blindness , legal/love ect with a focus on shows that came out when their premise was trendy.  would this be an acceptable topic?

Yes. Go ahead! :) 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Hotsushi-kun:

Hey there, i heard that Typhoon is occurring in Japan, so i've been thinking could we have an article about J-dramas airing that has to be pushed and delayed due to Typhoon.

You can go ahead! 

I'd like to finish my 4 part series on elements of my favorite dramas, one on Dialogue, one on Conflict and one on Live Lessons (or a moral).

Yuanwei:

Do you want to write this article? If you do, let me know when you are done and I'll send you the link to submit it. 

Yep, will do! Thanks!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

I'd like to finish my 4 part series on elements of my favorite dramas, one on Dialogue, one on Conflict and one on Live Lessons (or a moral).

Oki. 

I want to start a "Ultra Fan Guide" for Woo Do Hwan ;)

Hello I would like to write an Article about Upcoming Remakes 2019/2020. Might change the title later. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 XingBack:

I want to start a "Ultra Fan Guide" for Woo Do Hwan ;)

Go ahead! 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Abzzski:

Hello I would like to write an Article about Upcoming Remakes 2019/2020. Might change the title later. 

Okay

Hi! I would like to write a currently watching Dark Blue Kiss is that topic/idea taken?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Kowzy:

Hi! I would like to write a currently watching Dark Blue Kiss is that topic/idea taken?

You should contact @Skye-n-Rain for this topic.