Hello can I write 'Ultra Fan Guide Godfrey Gao? 

Yuanwei:

Yes, you can! :) 

I've finished writing the article. How do I submit it?

Hello:

Has anyone done an article on show holes? If not, any issues with me submitting an article on it?

Thanks.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

Hello:

Has anyone done an article on show holes? If not, any issues with me submitting an article on it?

Thanks.

You mean plotholes? Don't think so. You can go ahead and write about it. 

Believe it or not, show holes is a term coined by Amazon to explain what happens to someone when they feel a sense of loss after binge watching. I heard about it and googled it. Its a real word.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

Believe it or not, show holes is a term coined by Amazon to explain what happens to someone when they feel a sense of loss after binge watching. I heard about it and googled it. Its a real word.

Sorry, but never encountered this term before. I googled it and I see it has to do with Netflix, Amazon, Hulu etc that are US based sites if I'm not wrong. I do have Netflix but I've never experienced this state since I always have sth to watch lolz.

But yeah, you can write about it. :D

Can I please write upcoming Chinese dramas winter 2020? also I'm still writing the Godfrey Gao Article :)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Abzzski:

Can I please write upcoming Chinese dramas winter 2020? also I'm still writing the Godfrey Gao Article :)

Yes, you can. :D as for the article about Godfrey Gao, please don't name it Ultra Fan Guide. You could name it "In the Memory of... "  or "Remembering...".

can I write something like "strong kdrama female characters"?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 XingBack :

can I write something like "strong kdrama female characters"?

Yes. 

Yuanwei do you see my article I submitted?!  just to be sure it's there. xD lol

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Mio:

Yuanwei do you see my article I submitted?!  just to be sure it's there. xD lol

The winter one? It's there :D someone needs to edit it... If no one does, I'll edit before I go to sleep, in a few hours. 

Yuanwei:

The winter one? It's there :D someone needs to edit it... If no one does, I'll edit before I go to sleep, in a few hours. 

I just wanted to know that it's there. lol Take your time... I'll start slowly working on Thai one, hopefully will be done next weekend. Might add a special 'upcoming' part and add few anticipated dramas without dates to air in 2020 because there aren't that many dramas with dates, especially Jan-Feb ones. ;')

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Mio:

I just wanted to know that it's there. lol Take your time... I'll start slowly working on Thai one, hopefully will be done next weekend. Might add a special 'upcoming' part and add few anticipated dramas without dates to air in 2020 because there aren't that many dramas with dates, especially Jan-Feb ones. ;')

Okay. :)