How different I am from friends, loving loud characters, silly shows and underdogs found in Asian dramas.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

How different I am from friends, loving loud characters, silly shows and underdogs found in Asian dramas.

Okay. You can go ahead. 

Since TC Candler Most Handsome is coming back around again, could I do a Korean version of this article for the results last year?

https://mydramalist.com/article/tcc-100-most-handsome-and-beautiful-asia-2018-japan-edition-011013180 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 etherealtaekibum:

Since TC Candler Most Handsome is coming back around again, could I do a Korean version of this article for the results last year?

https://mydramalist.com/article/tcc-100-most-handsome-and-beautiful-asia-2018-japan-edition-011013180 

Okay. 

I would like to write maybe a series of articles on how to get the looks of certain drama characters starting with the dramas Age of Youth 1 and 2.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 OhSoEnthusiastic:

I would like to write maybe a series of articles on how to get the looks of certain drama characters starting with the dramas Age of Youth 1 and 2.

That sounds interesting. If you don't have the link to submit the article, send me a message when you are done with the first article. :) 

Yuanwei:

That sounds interesting. If you don't have the link to submit the article, send me a message when you are done with the first article. :) 

Great! Will do.

Thinking about a monthy Celebrity gossip article. I get notifs on my twitter for a lot of Japanese Content , will include link to MDL profile pages for actors in the article.  Would need a team to cover at least S. Korea and china too.

Examples being Marriage/birth annoucements, cancelations of series/ Paparazzi shots shared on SNS accounts.  Maybe even add drama/movie bans lifted (posters revealed cast announcements etc)

Mainly the stuff I post in feed. when I see it.  It would need to be more than just me doing it as I am only dialed into J-stuff..and not even all of it : )

OldAnimeLady:

Thinking about a monthy Celebrity gossip article. I get notifs on my twitter for a lot of Japanese Content , will include link to MDL profile pages for actors in the article.  Would need a team to cover at least S. Korea and china too.

Examples being Marriage/birth annoucements, cancelations of series/ Paparazzi shots shared on SNS accounts.  Maybe even add drama/movie bans lifted (posters revealed cast announcements etc)

Mainly the stuff I post in feed. when I see it.  It would need to be more than just me doing it as I am only dialed into J-stuff..and not even all of it : )

I wouldn't do China or Korea but I could do a joint all together Thai, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Filo article together (there's not Masses so one article would fit all 4 countries) instead?

etherealtaekibum:

I wouldn't do China or Korea but I could do a joint all together Thai, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Filo article together (there's not Masses so one article would fit all 4 countries) instead?

I meant at LEAST those 3 of course the other countries would be welcome : ) if approved

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 OldAnimeLady:

Mainly the stuff I post in feed. when I see it.  It would need to be more than just me doing it as I am only dialed into J-stuff..and not even all of it : )

That's an interesting idea. You may try it out and see how it goes. :D

Yuanwei:

That's an interesting idea. You may try it out and see how it goes. :D

Want me to ask skye first? before I hunt for 2 more writers?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 OldAnimeLady:

Want me to ask skye first? before I hunt for 2 more writers?

You can ask him as well.

Can @hideyourheart and I do a Drama Spotlight together on Bad Guys, please? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 etherealtaekibum:

Can @hideyourheart and I do a Drama Spotlight together on Bad Guys, please? 

Ofc, go ahead!