Yuanwei:

Yes, ofc. But please remember that their names should be written as Park Chan Wook and Bong Joon Ho. :D

Sure, I'll write their names like that, but may I ask why? Romanized Korean first names are usually connected with a - (like on Google or Wikipedia or IMDb)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Elias:

Sure, I'll write their names like that, but may I ask why? Romanized Korean first names are usually connected with a - (like on Google or Wikipedia or IMDb)

There is no line in the name in Korean (박찬욱, 봉준호) and actually, they shouldn't be romanized like that, but I guess that's how the US likes to do it. Also, on MDL, we have it without the line as well, for the main name. But they still appear in the Also Known As section in case people look for it. :D In (almost) all articles we have used it without the line as well so consistency is the key. ^~^

Hey, has anyone write about how disruptive AI face changes can be?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Noelleung:

Hey, has anyone write about how disruptive AI face changes can be?

About robots? Nop. You can write if you want. 

"Where are they now?": an article about actors who got very famous thanks to a popular series, but then didn't take part to any other important production and their name slowly faded away. 

Edit: I've just noticed that there a couple of editorials on the website with that title, but the content is a bit different (they talk about child actors).

Hello! Can I write an article on Male Leads whop didn't execute toxic masculinity which many Asian dramas show but instead helped the female lead not caring bout their ego. (Kind of like male leads who were really nice and supportive from the start) ?

I want to write an Article about my top 5 Melo Romance Kdramas

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Foreigner:

"Where are they now?": an article about actors who got very famous thanks to a popular series, but then didn't take part to any other important production and their name slowly faded away. 

Edit: I've just noticed that there a couple of editorials on the website with that title, but the content is a bit different (they talk about child actors).

Hey there! Yes, you can. Start writing and when you are done, send me a message. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Riri:

Hello! Can I write an article on Male Leads whop didn't execute toxic masculinity which many Asian dramas show but instead helped the female lead not caring bout their ego. (Kind of like male leads who were really nice and supportive from the start) ?

Hey there! Yes, you can. Start writing and when you are done, send me a message.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Devils Advocate:

I want to write an Article about my top 5 Melo Romance Kdramas

Yuanwei:

Whete should I write though..? 

In notepad..? ?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Devils Advocate:

Whete should I write though..? 

In notepad..? ?

Word, google docs... Doesn't matter cuz I'll send you a link where to submit it and you'll have to copy amd paste

Hey hey :) I thought about writing about how I came to Kdramas… actually I'm a little uncomfortable since nobody probably cares xD But I saw a similar article topic and thought why not?^^ What do you think? Is it worth a try? needed? Would someone want to read that? ~~~

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Tine-chan:

Hey hey :) I thought about writing about how I came to Kdramas… actually I'm a little uncomfortable since nobody probably cares xD But I saw a similar article topic and thought why not?^^ What do you think? Is it worth a try? needed? Would someone want to read that? ~~~

If you are a little uncomfortable, you could collaborate with another writer. :D

But yeah, you can write about it as long as you mention lots of Kdramas. :))

May I write a premiere article for https://mydramalist.com/52839-oh-my-baby ?

I will have plenty of time, to think about it, since it will air on May 13th. ^^

PS. I have the link to write drafts already. :D All that remains is the planning.