Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cryssy Anne:

May I write a premiere article for https://mydramalist.com/52839-oh-my-baby ?

I will have plenty of time, to think about it, since it will air on May 13th. ^^

PS. I have the link to write drafts already. :D All that remains is the planning.

Yes, ofc! Go ahead! 

Yuanwei:

Yes, ofc! Go ahead! 

Thanks you so much for approving this idea!

I love reading the articles on MDL and I used to be a newspaper reporter eons ago. I don’t know if this is an interesting topic or not but I started watching Asian dramas almost 2 years ago and ended up dragging my parents into the world. My mom is really into it but my dad comes and goes. But watching these shows through the eyes of my 75 year old dad is hilarious. Especially when he decides to rename all the characters with American names so he can remember who they are and gives the two male leaders his name and middle name. Sorry about the long post but if that would be remotely interesting let me know. 

Thank you 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 DJRuth79:

I love reading the articles on MDL and I used to be a newspaper reporter eons ago. I don’t know if this is an interesting topic or not but I started watching Asian dramas almost 2 years ago and ended up dragging my parents into the world. My mom is really into it but my dad comes and goes. But watching these shows through the eyes of my 75 year old dad is hilarious. Especially when he decides to rename all the characters with American names so he can remember who they are and gives the two male leaders his name and middle name. Sorry about the long post but if that would be remotely interesting let me know. 

Thank you 

Hey there!

That sounds funny! :)) You should start writing it and when you are done, send me a message. ^~^

I would like to write a Stalker's Guide for Chimon Wachirawit Ruangwiwat, Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee, and Nanon Korapat Kirdpan as "The Most Promising Thai Young Actors."  

@Ceki, is this topic ok?  How do I go about sending you the article?  Thanks!

Yuanwei:

Hey there!

That sounds funny! :)) You should start writing it and when you are done, send me a message. ^~^

Yuanwei, 

I have written my rough draft article how would I send it to you? I just want to make sure I’m on the right track. 

DJRuth79:

Thank you 

F Yeah, please write it. It would be something different and interesting. In the articles full of Stalkers Guide, Currently watching and all of those things, reading something like this would be damn interesting and exciting. Please make it happen. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Chimon Nanon Ohm:

I would like to write a Stalker's Guide for Chimon Wachirawit Ruangwiwat, Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee, and Nanon Korapat Kirdpan as "The Most Promising Thai Young Actors."  

@Ceki, is this topic ok?  How do I go about sending you the article?  Thanks!

Hey there!

The previous Stalker's Guide articles are not called Ultra Fan Guide.

The topic is okay. You can start writing and when you are done, send me a message.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 DJRuth79:

Yuanwei, 

I have written my rough draft article how would I send it to you? I just want to make sure I’m on the right track. 

Sent you a message.

Yuanwei:

Hey there!

The previous Stalker's Guide articles are not called Ultra Fan Guide.

The topic is okay. You can start writing and when you are done, send me a message.

Sent you the article.  I hope you received it.  Thanks!

I thought of a new article.  The topic: "Colorful Throwback: When the Whether is Fine" (gathering up some beautiful and meaningful quotes from it and commenting some of them, like an essay)

https://mydramalist.com/39601-i-ll-go-to-you-when-the-weather-is-nice 

I plan to set it for a later date in May or June. Can I do this? 

(Just so you know, until the end of next week, I'll finish the premiere with "Oh My Baby" first)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cryssy Anne:

I thought of a new article.  The topic: "Colorful Throwback: When the Whether is Fine" (gathering up some beautiful and meaningful quotes from it and commenting some of them, like an essay)

https://mydramalist.com/39601-i-ll-go-to-you-when-the-weather-is-nice 

I plan to set it for a later date in May or June. Can I do this? 

(Just so you know, until the end of next week, I'll finish the premiere with "Oh My Baby" first)

Yep, you can. ^~^

Yuanwei:

Hey there! Yes, you can. Start writing and when you are done, send me a message.

I am done writing the article, where and how can I post it...? 

Where should I send it to..? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Shi :

I already wrote something recently but I was just wondering if I can write another article? This time about the kdrama that was just released from Netflix called Extracurricular. I think it will be mostly called "Five Reasons Why You Should Watch Extracurricular." Is this by any chance like a CW or is it still considered a different type of article? I look forward to your response. Thanks :D 

You can write again. You could say it's sth between a CW and another type. :))

But yeah, go ahead and write about it. You can use the same link I sent you.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Shi :

Will do! Thanks so much.

Welcome and I'll be waiting for your new article! ^~^