heyyy. can i write an article about underrated and overrhyped drama?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 ur mom:

heyyy. can i write an article about underrated and overrhyped drama?

Hello! Yes, you can. Start writing the article and when you are done, send me a message to give you the link where you can submit it for editing. :D

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 japanesedramalover:

Heyy
I made an account for writing articles only
Can i write an article for j dramas?

Hey there! 

What kind of topic do you have in mind for your first article?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 japanesedramalover:

I mind writing What japanese dramas to watch for  j drama lovers/beginners and i hope no one claimed this topic...

So you want to write an article about J-dramas suitable for beginners? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 japanesedramalover:

Yes

I see. You can start writing it then. Send me a message when you are done. 

Hello, I would like to write about the things in Korean dramas that make me mad. I promise it won't be an aggressive or offensive article. haha

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 riri:

Hello, I would like to write about the things in Korean dramas that make me mad. I promise it won't be an aggressive or offensive article. haha

XD Okay. 

Hello, 

I'd like to write an article on why hype isn't always a good thing. Focusing on the effect it has on expectations and on the community. 

Has that been done before or would that be ok ? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Varric T :

Hello, 

I'd like to write an article on why hype isn't always a good thing. Focusing on the effect it has on expectations and on the community. 

Has that been done before or would that be ok ? 

You can go ahead and write about it. :D

Where is the article portal/submitted?  

Thank you.

Hi, I would like to write about the Top 5 K-movies that deal with the dramatic history of “comfort woman”, but I’m not sure if it’s a downer? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Carli Sun:

Hi, I would like to write about the Top 5 K-movies that deal with the dramatic history of “comfort woman”, but I’m not sure if it’s a downer? 

Hey there! 

Yes, you can write about it as long as you explain about their history and you are respectful towards them. Sometimes, there needs to be articles about serious topics as well. For example, someone wrote about the Gwangju Uprising and the movies focused on it. 

The article can be called Top 5 K-Movies About Comfort Women. You can start writing it. Send me a message when you are done. ^~^

heyy. can i write about popular drama's and why i didnt like them? ill try my best to not offend anyone!!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 ur mom:

heyy. can i write about popular drama's and why i didnt like them? ill try my best to not offend anyone!!

Hey there! 

Okay. You can write about them. Send me a message when you are done. 

Yuanwei:

Hey there! 

Yes, you can write about it as long as you explain about their history and you are respectful towards them. Sometimes, there needs to be articles about serious topics as well. For example, someone wrote about the Gwangju Uprising and the movies focused on it. 

The article can be called Top 5 K-Movies About Comfort Women. You can start writing it. Send me a message when you are done. ^~^

Thank you! I will do that! :) Is there a platform where I can write the draft that looks like in the guidelines? Or should I start with word first?