Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 lena yun:

Hi! I would like to do a Stalker's Guide to Seo Ye Ji :/ I don't think it has been done yet! 

Yes, no one did one. So that would be lovely! Go ahead! Send me a message when you are done.

Yuanwei:

Yes, no one did one. So that would be lovely! Go ahead! Send me a message when you are done.

I may sound a little dumb, but I'm new at this so I was wondering... where do I edit it? lmao. I mean adding the categories it belongs to and stuff? omg i feel really (really) stupid asking this imo. On the MDL Article Guide I saw that you have like a space to put it on, so yeah... lmao i'm so sorry for bothering with this!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 lena yun:

I may sound a little dumb, but I'm new at this so I was wondering... where do I edit it? lmao. I mean adding the categories it belongs to and stuff? omg i feel really (really) stupid asking this imo. On the MDL Article Guide I saw that you have like a space to put it on, so yeah... lmao i'm so sorry for bothering with this! 

You can first write it in Google docs and when you are done, send me a message. I will give you the link to submit the article for editing then. ^~^

Yuanwei:

You can first write it in Google docs and when you are done, send me a message. I will give you the link to submit the article for editing then. ^~^

okay, i'll do so! thank you! 

Hello! :) 

I would like to write an updated version of my stalker's guide to Kim Ji Soo because it's been almost four years.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 riri:

Hello! :) 

I would like to write an updated version of my stalker's guide to Kim Ji Soo because it's been almost four years. 

Okay. Go ahead! ^~^

Hi, I was wondering if the Thai Dramas Worth Checking Out and the Top 10 Thai Dramas options from the google doc was taken? I'd love to write those editorials if they aren't! 

I also have a quick question: in reference to the Top 10 Thai Dramas, is it my top 10 or is it the top 10 highly rated from MyDramaList? 

I also had an idea to do a do an analysis series about classic Thai dramas, like Full House, SOTUS  or The Gifted amongst others, but I wasn't really sure how to pitch it haha. 

Thank you for considering me! 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 fnccafe:

Hi, I was wondering if the Thai Dramas Worth Checking Out and the Top 10 Thai Dramas options from the google doc was taken? I'd love to write those editorials if they aren't! 

I also have a quick question: in reference to the Top 10 Thai Dramas, is it my top 10 or is it the top 10 highly rated from MyDramaList? 

I also had an idea to do a do an analysis series about classic Thai dramas, like Full House, SOTUS  or The Gifted amongst others, but I wasn't really sure how to pitch it haha. 

Thank you for considering me! 

They are available. So you can write about them. 

It can be either of them: either your top 10 or MDL top 10.

Analysis series sounds interesting. 

You can work on these topics in Google Docs and send me a message when you are done so I can check them out. 

Thank you! ^~^

Hello, I would like to do an article discussing the 7 deadly sins as dramas

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Hyoue Uchiou:

Hello, I would like to do an article discussing the 7 deadly sins as dramas

That's an interesting topic. You can write it in Google docs and then send me a message when you are done. ^~^

Hello can I write 'Korean Actors and Actresses Past Careers' ?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 mooncake:

hi! so i've never written an article before here on mdl but used to be a heavy blogger over on korean drama amino. i wanted to make an article about some habits i have picked up over the last 4 years of being a drama watcher! thank you :)

Hey there! You can start writing the article in Google Docs and send me a message when you are done. ^~^

Can I write an article about the recent debut of the Yoo Jae Suk, Rain and Lee Hyori trio (SSAK3) from the How Do You Play show? Their MV was released yesterday and it brings back such nostalgic summer vibe so I would like to share it would everyone :) 

Btw, I've written a couple of articles before but had to take a long break because I've been too busy. Now I want to start writing again during the quarantine. 

I would like to write a Stalker's Guide to Bae Doo Na, especially with Season 2 of Stranger coming up. It doesn't look like it's been done in the past and I really think she deserves one :)

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 kshme:

I would like to write a Stalker's Guide to Bae Doo Na, especially with Season 2 of Stranger coming up. It doesn't look like it's been done in the past and I really think she deserves one :)

Hey there! 

Stalker's Guide is called Ultra Fan Guide now. :D

You can write about it in Google Docs and send me a message when you are done. ^~^