Hello.. I would like to write an article about actors pairing that I would love to see in the future maybe titled " Dream Drama Pairings" 

Can I make a premiere reminder article for Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol (2020)?

Edit: I started a bit to work on the draft, already, since it's gonna air in 26th August. ^^

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cryssy Anne:

Can I make a premiere reminder article for Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol (2020)?

Edit: I started a bit to work on the draft, already, since it's gonna air in 26th August. ^^

Okay

I want to write about, Haruma Miura, I will decide a title of my article later, but It would be about his work, life, his love for food, acting, surfing, theater and finally his goodbye from us. Please give me a green lit, as it is something very emotional and important for me. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Nauriya:

I want to write about, Haruma Miura, I will decide a title of my article later, but It would be about his work, life, his love for food, acting, surfing, theater and finally his goodbye from us. Please give me a green lit, as it is something very emotional and important for me. 

Hello. Someone wrote an article about him already (Fan Guide and Tribute to Miuta Haruma is the title) but if you want to do another one, you can do it in Google docs first and send me the link so I can take a look to make sure it's not too similar. 

I'm getting close to completion on my second Get the Look article (6th months after my first Get the Look article, lol), so obligatory 'I'd like to write a Get the Look: Pretty Proofreader article' request.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 OhSoEnthusiastic:

I'm getting close to completion on my second Get the Look article (6th months after my first Get the Look article, lol), so obligatory 'I'd like to write a Get the Look: Pretty Proofreader article' request.

You can go ahead and write about this topic. Can't wait! ^~^

Can I write about how Asian drama is better than American shows?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Kotoko:

Can I write about how Asian drama is better than American shows?

That's a bit of a dangerous and controversial topic because each country has its great and bad shows. You could instead write an article about Asian dramas vs American shows. Just a suggestion. 

But if you don't mind the controversy, then you can write about that topic. :D

Yuanwei:

That's a bit of a dangerous and controversial topic because each country has its great and bad shows. You could instead write an article about Asian dramas vs American shows. Just a suggestion. 

But if you don't mind the controversy, then you can write about that topic. :D

Thanks! I’ll do the Asian drama vs American shows!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Kotoko:

Thanks! I’ll do the Asian drama vs American shows!

Okay then. 

Hi, I'd like to write an article, "Top 5 reasons why I don't understand Second Lead Syndrome". Something like that...  ?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Claaw:

Hi, I'd like to write an article, "Top 5 reasons why I don't understand Second Lead Syndrome". Something like that...  ?

XD okay! You can work on this article in Google docs first and then send me the link through a private message so I can look over it.

Hello! Can I write an article titled (this is a tentative title, might rename later) Drama Family Members that You Never Want to Have. Basically talking about the types of family members that no one would want to have irl. I won't make it toxic, they'll just be observations about the different types of horrible family members that are often portrayed!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 areallyloudfangirl:

Hello! Can I write an article titled (this is a tentative title, might rename later) Drama Family Members that You Never Want to Have. Basically talking about the types of family members that no one would want to have irl. I won't make it toxic, they'll just be observations about the different types of horrible family members that are often portrayed!

You can go ahead and write about this topic. Maybe you could also write about the opposite in another article? To balance the negativity? XD Just a suggestion. ^~^