Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cherish:

Hiiii, I recently added a new title, but my number of edits did not go up. The TV Show i added is already there, but it did not indicate that i was a "top contributor"

This is not the right place to ask this question. 

However, I'll help you, but next time please don't ask here, except about articles. 

What TV show did you add? When? It takes time for the system to process the number of edits for each user.

Hi, I want to write an article about my 1 year journey in Asian dramaland (my 1 year MDL anniversary was August 26, 2020), about what I learned along the way. The title is probably "How Far I Have Fallen" or something like that. Do I still need to write a draft in Google Doc and send it to Yuanwei? Last time when I received a link to use about drama Cross Fire I wrote, there are 4 empty slots and I used one for the article. Or can I use one of those 3 empty slots and it won't override the article Cross Fire (cos it's not published yet, still in the editor(s) hand)? TIA

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cho Na:

Hi, I want to write an article about my 1 year journey in Asian dramaland (my 1 year MDL anniversary was August 26, 2020), about what I learned along the way. The title is probably "How Far I Have Fallen" or something like that. Do I still need to write a draft in Google Doc and send it to Yuanwei? Last time when I received a link to use about drama Cross Fire I wrote, there are 4 empty slots and I used one for the article. Or can I use one of those 3 empty slots and it won't override the article Cross Fire (cos it's not published yet, still in the editor(s) hand)? TIA

Hello! 

You can use one of those slots. 

Hi! I've only seen articles talking about a specific drama if its a currently watching/review. So I was wondering if a series called "The Fall of <character name>" would be interesting! It would be an in depth analysis of how one character fell for the other etc. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 areallyloudfangirl:

Hi! I've only seen articles talking about a specific drama if its a currently watching/review. So I was wondering if a series called "The Fall of <character name>" would be interesting! It would be an in depth analysis of how one character fell for the other etc. 

It would! You can try and write it!

Hello! I would like to write abt love by chance s1 vs s2

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Hyoue Uchiou:

Hello! I would like to write abt love by chance s1 vs s2

Hello. Please write it in Google docs first and send me the link when you are done. 

Does that mean we are now allowed to write an article related to a BL?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 NoirRoseHeart:

Does that mean we are now allowed to write an article related to a BL?

No, but depending on how the article is handled, it might get a chance to be published. That's why I wanted it in Google Docs so I can ask Skye.

Okay. Just checking. I figured that depending on the writing, it would depend on if it was approved or not.

Hi, if the topic is still available, may I write a review on Go Ahead?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 HafsaMM:

Hi, if the topic is still available, may I write a review on Go Ahead?

It is. You can write a review for it. :D

Hello can I pls write 'Noodle Cart: Chinese Edition [Sep 2020]'

Yuanwei:

It is. You can write a review for it. :D

Hi, I saw that the article for Currently watching: Go Ahead has only been published a few days ago, so I was thinking it might be a bit redundant to upload a review for the same drama in the same month. Can I switch my topic to the relationships within Go Ahead?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 HafsaMM:

Hi, I saw that the article for Currently watching: Go Ahead has only been published a few days ago, so I was thinking it might be a bit redundant to upload a review for the same drama in the same month. Can I switch my topic to the relationships within Go Ahead?

Okay.