Hi editors,

Quick question: How long does it take for an editorial article to get published after 2 editors have finished editing it? Thank you so much :)

devitto:

There have been quite a few articles about this in the last few months. If you can make sure to have a different set of dramas, you can write this one. :)

Nope! You can contact an editor if you see a broken video/picture/link, etc. :)

Thank you for the clarification. Thank you very much!

allure2k2:

Hi editors,

Quick question: How long does it take for an editorial article to get published after 2 editors have finished editing it? Thank you so much :)

Someone else asked the same question, here is the reply https://mydramalist.com/discussions/community-tasks/29624-mdl-writers-article-ideas-discussion?pid=1480387&page=67#p1480387

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 allure2k2:

Hi editors,

Hey there!

If your article has already been edited by 2 editors, it usually takes a few days up to a week to be published depending on how many articles are before yours or the topic. News article and time-sensitive articles have priority.

If your article hasn't been edited yet, it could take from 1-2 weeks to 1-2 months. Again it depends on the topic, on how many articles are before yours, how much editing it needs and how busy the editors are. :D

Before the pandemic, articles were published much quicker, but since the pandemic started and people stay more inside, there are many users who have time to write so we end up with many articles. 

My advice: be patient. Unless an editor or Skye contacts you and tells you the article won't be published because of x or y reason, your article would be published. ^~^

Yuanwei:

Hey there!

If your article has already been edited by 2 editors, it usually takes a few days up to a week to be published depending on how many articles are before yours or the topic. News article and time-sensitive articles have priority.

If your article hasn't been edited yet, it could take from 1-2 weeks to 1-2 months. Again it depends on the topic, on how many articles are before yours, how much editing it needs and how busy the editors are. :D

Before the pandemic articles were published much quicker, but since the pandemic started and people stay more inside, there are many users who have time to write so we end up with many articles. 

My advice: be patient. Unless an editor or Skye contacts you and tells you the article won't be published because of x or y reason, your article would be published. ^~^

Hi Yuanwei, thank you for clearing it up. Patience is a virtue indeed. Appreciate you responding to me thanks again :)

Yuanwei:

Hey there!

Before the pandemic, articles were published much quicker, but since the pandemic started and people stay more inside, there are many users who have time to write so we end up with many articles. 

Do you guys still need editors? Just asking cos I read above posts two people were asking about it ;D

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/community-tasks/29624-mdl-writers-article-ideas-discussion?page=67

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Cho Na:
Do you guys still need editors? Just asking cos I read above posts two people were asking about it

I missed those. I'm gonna talk with everyone else and see what we decide.

HI! can i write an article about Currently Airing Dramas Im Watching? (or just My Favorite 2021 Dramas)?
Also, I just submitted an article,  how can i tell if its getting edited or not? 

ur mom:

HI! can i write an article about Currently Airing Dramas Im Watching? (or just My Favorite 2021 Dramas)?
Also, I just submitted an article,  how can i tell if its getting edited or not? 

When you're on your profile, click on "Articles". Once an editor checked your article it will be visible in front of your articles title like this ("editors name") Article name. 

thank you! also is the article idea okay for me to use?

ur mom:

thank you! also is the article idea okay for me to use?

I can't answer that. I'm just a writer not an editor. ^^

Hey guys: Please let me know of any issues with me submitting an article on genres newbie Asian Drama watchers might enjoy. Thanks. :)

ur mom:

Go ahead!

Akage Girl:

Hey guys: Please let me know of any issues with me submitting an article on genres newbie Asian Drama watchers might enjoy. Thanks. :)

Ok! Please look at previous articles about this topic, though, to make sure you use different shows - You can use the search function on the Articles page. :)

I would like to claim the CW for Red Eyes: Kanshi Sousa-han (2021) if anyone else wants to do this one I am open to co-writing.