KC Drama LOVER:

Hi editors!!!

I had written my article of upcoming 2021 dramas but the editor whom l had talk to, is not responding my message and also in his/her profile he/her had written "Please if l had not answered your message ask other editor" so can you tell me what should l do??

Please tell fast thank you......

Hi - You can post your question here or contact any of the other editors (e.g. me)! :)

Old_Anime_Lady:

I would like to claim the CW for Red Eyes: Kanshi Sousa-han (2021) if anyone else wants to do this one I am open to co-writing.

Ok!

Cho Na:

Will write on My Forever Sunshine. Contacted an editor.

submitted! it was fun writing it ;D

Can i write a topic about dubbing in chinese drama

Since it was available topic 

I wanna write this time a final article for Run On (2020) titled:

"Closing Remarks with Run On (2020)" including the comments of the main  cast talking about this drama.  I am just waiting a little more for English articles to appear from Soompi, to use them as sources. I think this idea would be available.

Update: Done and submitted. Ready to edit for 9th February or sometime next week!

Hey, would you let me know if my article got through, I submitted one on kmovies late last month and I haven't heard anything.

Pritchit:

Hey, would you let me know if my article got through, I submitted one on kmovies late last month and I haven't heard anything.

I also would like to know that I recently submitted an article for approval but I don't where it has vanished to.

Pritchit:
I submitted one on kmovies late last month and I haven't heard anything.

Caspleo:

I also would like to know that I recently submitted an article for approval but I don't where it has vanished to.

You both should be able to see it when you're on your profile and click on "articles". If it's listed there it's fine. Editing can take between 2 weeks - 2 months

moonchild:

You both should be able to see it when you're on your profile and click on "articles". If it's listed there it's fine. Editing can take between 2 weeks - 2 months. 

Ok thanks!

Hi, I think I claimed to write an Ultra Fan Guide to Xiao Zhan last December, but I won't be able to finish it anymore due to lack of time. Anyone can feel free to take it. Thanks! :)

I'm preparing myself to write a fun Premiere Reminder for Hello, Me! (2021).

Update: After 4 hours of writing I'm done. That was quick :D Ready to be edited for 16th February!

Hi! I'm new to this whole article-writing thing. Should I write my article idea here, or is there another discussion page I should put it on? Thanks!

Blizzardahm:

Hi! I'm new to this whole article-writing thing. Should I write my article idea here, or is there another discussion page I should put it on? Thanks!

Have you checked this? 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/community-tasks/29624-mdl-writers-article-ideas-discussion?pid=720171&page=1#p720171

It has instructions if you have an article idea, as well as, a spreadsheet that contains articles you can choose from.

SmoochesAndCuddles:

Have you checked this? 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/community-tasks/29624-mdl-writers-article-ideas-discussion?pid=720171&page=1#p720171

It has instructions if you have an article idea, as well as, a spreadsheet that contains articles you can choose from.

Thanks!

Hi! I want to write an article about Xianxia dramas. (explaining what they are and giving some recommendations. 

Cryssy Anne:

Hello! There are two types of forums:

• Articles Ideas to share your ideas or claim a topic in general OR
  • Currently Watching Articles for currently airing dramas

• Choose your topic then post your idea on one of this pages to get approval from other editors. Someone will guide along the way.

Thanks!