I will write an editorial article "Analyzing Healthy Relationship in Forever Love" based on the 2020 Cdrama. Already checked with an editor.

SmoochesAndCuddles:

Was approved by an editor to write Top 10 Thai BL Series. Do send me your recommendations, please. I would like to make a list that's not just based on my own preference. Thank you. 

You could always create a voting list to get opinions and share the voting list link around the site.

NoirRoseHeart:

You could always create a voting list to get opinions and share the voting list link around the site.

Thanks for this suggestion. I was thinking of creating a thread on the general information page but I think this option is better. 

Here's the link, in case you would like to vote. 

https://mydramalist.com/list/47abNzJL

Hello! even after reading the guidelines I still don't know how to contact a Contributor ^_^.   I want to know I f I can write an article about the system ranking and reviews?  Thank y'all in advance. 

Lulu l ironique:

Hello! even after reading the guidelines I still don't know how to contact a Contributor ^_^.   I want to know I f I can write an article about the system ranking and reviews?  Thank y'all in advance. 

Look for Contributors here: https://mydramalist.com/staff, click on one of the usernames (will lead you to the profile) and then click at the right top on the letter symbol to write a message to the contributor. 

Hi, @ceki I want to write an article about 'True Beauty' (a drama recap) is that possible?

I want to write again a news article this time for River Where the Moon Rises (2021)

Title will be:  News Diary: (Kdrama title and year)

This will be only news related and with behind the scenes footage, including trailers and other things...I know it's not taken by anyone! I will start working on it soon, so it can be published while the show is still is airing! Something similar to my previous article here

But it will be a little different, since the theme is historical.

Update: done and submitted, can be edited by next week or the following 2 weeks.

Hi I wanted to ask if anyone is interested in writing a news article on the air date for Love Alarm 2 that was released yesterday?? Many have been waiting for it, and I only just found out on Instagram.

chanelno28:

Hi, @ceki I want to write an article about 'True Beauty' (a drama recap) is that possible?

OK!

Hi! Can i write the article "First Impressions: New Kdrama Season" or something of that sort where i give my first impression of several kdramas that are currently airing?

Made a new article with news for the movie Space Sweepers (2021)

Title is:  Song Joong Ki Takes On The Challenges For Space Sweepers (2021)  

It's done and submitted. Ready to edit for 24th February!

I going to claim a news topic again, this time for Kim Seon Ho.

Title will be:  Kim Seon Ho Reminiscences About His Character from Start-Up 

Update: Done and submitted. Ready to be edited for March!

So I accidently submitted an article without specifying the date I'd like it to be published. Is it okay if I say it here? Its around March 1 or 2.

ur mom:

Hi! Can i write the article "First Impressions: New Kdrama Season" or something of that sort where i give my first impression of several kdramas that are currently airing?

Sounds good!

Kyle:

So I accidently submitted an article without specifying the date I'd like it to be published. Is it okay if I say it here? Its around March 1 or 2.

No worries, you don't have to specify the date at all or rather, we can't stick to these dates since we have a lot of articles to edit and publish. ;)

Hello dear Editor team! 

I have submitted my article for a month bow, but I still haven't heard back feom anyone, regardingmy draft, so I wanted to ask, if it maybe got lost somehow, or you didn't even get my submitted article.

It would be nice if someone cpuld PM me regarding this matter.

Thank you ^^