Hello! Followed with the recent rising bullying cases, I would like to start a new article called "Famous Actors and Actresses that are Known to Have a Good Personality" to also show a side that not all korean celebs that are nasty, there are good ones too :)

Writing a Premiere Reminder about Revolutionary Sisters (2021)

Done and submitted. Ready to be edited for next week.

Hello folks! ^^
I'm new here! Pitched a news-article for 'C-drama Remake of NANA', and got approved  by an Editor-sunbae who claimed it for me! :D
Submitted the draft a few hours back. Fingers crossed.... super-nervous! T_T

Will write a recap article for A Murderous Affair in Horizon Tower. Editor contacted.

Hi. I'd like to write articles about Upcoming Dramas, Movies, Casting of Actors/Actress, Scandals, etc. Basically, I want to write News about everything associated with the Asian Entertainment World.

As for the first article I would love to write about the "Upcoming Spring 2021 Dorama List".

Cho Na:

Will write a recap article for A Murderous Affair in Horizon Tower. Editor contacted.

submitted

Hi! I just wanted to say I have completed and submitted my "Gems From All Over Asia" article! thank you

update: I also submitted my "My Favorite 2021 Dramas(so far)" article as well!

Hi, I'm writing a CW article for "Rattan" :) 

Update: article submitted

Hi! can i write an article on hinted at romances that I wish would happen?

Hello!  This is my first time writing an article at MDL  ^.^

My article title is A New Wave in Taiwanese Dramas (also considering Brief Intro to Taiwanese Dramas)

My draft is available for viewing at http://bit.ly/3vE619M.

Please kindly review and advise if this is okay? Especially the pictures... I didn't really follow the guideline, just copy what I can find online and put in.

Thank you!

Update: article completed and submitted

I have written an article, about this year Oscar nomination of Asian actors, particularly of actress Youn Yuh-jung nomination.

Other Asian actors, who does not belong to the countries that MDL covers, but is mentioned in a small paragraph to cover the achievement. But main article is on Youn Yuh-jung, who has made history by becoming first SK actress/actor (excluding Korean-American, which are just considered as Asian) to receive Oscar nomination 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WscohARF3PWNGqu00Z6HdBsB0cVHcw2L5Cx05bgLgyw/edit?usp=sharing

Looking forward to this approval as well. 

Ps: I haven't added pics yet, once approved, I will add pictures relevant to the article subject. 

Thanks!!!

News about Satoh Takeru and Kamiki Ryunosuke leaving Amuse starting from April 1st.

Nauriya:

I have written an article, about this year Oscar nomination of Asian actors, particularly of actress Youn Yuh-jung nomination.

Other Asian actors, who does not belong to the countries that MDL covers, but is mentioned in a small paragraph to cover the achievement. But main article is on Youn Yuh-jung, who has made history by becoming first SK actress/actor (excluding Korean-American, which are just considered as Asian) to receive Oscar nomination 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WscohARF3PWNGqu00Z6HdBsB0cVHcw2L5Cx05bgLgyw/edit?usp=sharing

Looking forward to this approval as well. 

Ps: I haven't added pics yet, once approved, I will add pictures relevant to the article subject. 

Thanks!!!

Hi! There's already an Oscar article in the queue, I'll have to check and will send you a message later. :)