OldAnimeLady:

Ceki can i write an article on the Japanese Live action drama/movies on netflix ?  Basically a what's available and my thoughts if I watched it?

Fine with me, I'm just waiting for Skye to approve it, I'll let you know asap.

Regine:

I have a couple of article ideas if someone would be interested in writing about them! :)

1. We all rate dramas differently even when the scale (1-10) is the same for everyone. It would be interesting to read how people rate dramas, e.g. how much does it matter how the drama felt and how well it was produced? Maybe the article could be in a interview form, the writer could interview max 5 people, for example.

2.  Drama awards: giving awards with a sense of humor, such as the ugliest sweater or the cutest smile or the messiest hairstyle or the most evil mother and so on and so on. I'm not sure if there's ever been an article like this.

3. Have there ever been any articles about the production of dramas? I have understood that some dramas are filmed before they are released and some are filmed at the same time as they are airing, for example. It would be interesting to read more about it.

Interesting! Whoever wants to claim - go on.

Is there an article topic  like 'currently watching laughter in waikiki' ...its such an entertaining drama and i've really wanted to write on it. Could  you tell me what I should do ? I'm really new here and I have no idea where I should start from

tottochxn:

Is there an article topic  like 'currently watching laughter in waikiki' ...its such an entertaining drama and i've really wanted to write on it. Could  you tell me what I should do ? I'm really new here and I have no idea where I should start from

There's actually one. Just wait for one of the editors to give their approval.

I have also been wanting to write an article on that, but I currently don't have the time.

jaaraf:

There's actually one. Just wait for one of the editors to give their approval.

I have also been wanting to write an article on that, but I currently don't have the time.

oh that's nice !...if you don't have time ...then i'll write it..thanks for tellin !

tottochxn:

Nobody's claimed it yet so you can write on it but make sure to submit it within 7 days because it's a CW article.

Ceki:
Ceki can i write an article on the Japanese Live action drama/movies on netflix ? Basically a what's available and my thoughts if I watched it?

Skye still hasn't replied but let me first check with you, do you want to review Netflix or just the movies which can be found there? If it's just movies then sure, but make sure it's one movie per article.

Ceki:

Nobody's claimed it yet so you can write on it but make sure to submit it within 7 days because it's a CW article.

Skye still hasn't replied but let me first check with you, do you want to review Netflix or just the movies which can be found there? If it's just movies then sure, but make sure it's one movie per article.

How do you submit it ?

tottochxn:

How do you submit it ?

I'll send you the draft link. And please read the guidelines, the link is on the first page.

Ceki:

Its basically a "this is what's available on American Netflix (so a list of sorts), my opion if I have watched it, mdl rating, etc.  I have started it and it is in draft phase still, if you can peek at it if you are able.

Ceki, do you still need CW writers? You probably have someone writing on The Great Seducer already, right? I’m watching a few others ...  so I’m flexible ... maybe Should We Kiss First? Let me know :D 

Do you still manage this from a Google Doc that I can subscribe to? Or is it best to ask you directly? I feel bad asking you all the time ^^; 

I would like to write Favorite New Variety Shows if it isn't claimed or done already. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Elle:

Ceki, do you still need CW writers? You probably have someone writing on The Great Seducer already, right? I’m watching a few others ...  so I’m flexible ... maybe Should We Kiss First? Let me know :D 

Do you still manage this from a Google Doc that I can subscribe to? Or is it best to ask you directly? I feel bad asking you all the time ^^; 

Don't feel bad. It's better to ask and confirm directly most of the times. :D

Elle:
Ceki, do you still need CW writers? You probably have someone writing on The Great Seducer already, right? I’m watching a few others ... so I’m flexible ... maybe Should We Kiss First? Let me know :D

Nope, those are not claimed :) The only claimed one atm is Laughter in Waikiki. 

p.s. I'm not the only editor for this thread but I'm the most active so it may seem so xD If I don't reply in 10+ hours feel free to contact another editor so your topic doesn't get claimed by someone else ^^

Killer_Queen:

I would like to write Favorite New Variety Shows if it isn't claimed or done already. 

It isn't claimed :)

OldAnimeLady:

Its basically a "this is what's available on American Netflix (so a list of sorts), my opion if I have watched it, mdl rating, etc.  I have started it and it is in draft phase still, if you can peek at it if you are able.

The admin hasn't said anything so feel free to submit it. However, make the article a bit longer (each drama should have a short summary) and bear in mind that those dramas might have region restrictions outside US. I don't use Netflix so I can't check that.

p.s. also I think it might be a good idea to pm Skye before all that in case he decides to reject the topic.

ok I have already written most of I will add ablurb about each one I have been watching each thing so I can opine about it, but dragging my feet because they are mediocre at best...I might do love and Hong kong it is only 4 episodes, polish then submit..if skye rejects it ill post it on my site so no worries about time.

@Ceki, Thank you!  I will attempt to write it by this weekend ^^ Thank you for all the advice!  

Ceki:
It isn't claimed :)

Awesome, I'd like to it! I have already written a draft :)