Elle:

@Ceki Great, I’ll start on those and get them to the editors desk in a timely fashion. Thank you! 

Omg Elle, I was gonna do a CW on Misty u party pooper xDDD

Ok, so Elle has given Misty to Jeana xD and she also claimed a Stalker's Guide to Yoo Ah In. Noted!

@Ceki yes that’s right! Thank you! 

Ceki:

Anyone interested in writing a Currently Watching article?

• Soulmates The Series
  • Negotiator
  • Misty  (claimed)
  • You Always Inhabit My Heart
  • Kurageshime
  • Laughter in Waikiki
  • Radio Romance
  • A Korean Odyssey
  • Final Cut (claimed)
  • Cross
  • Beyond Light Years
  • Mother
  • Mob Psycho 100
  • BG: Personal Bodyguard (claimed)

Pretty much all of the ongoing dramas are free to claim.

btw is anyone interested in writing an article about Variety Shows?

- Favorite variety show(s)
- Favorite scenes from variety show(s)
- Favorite types of variety shows

Announcement

Now you're able to write articles in teams (max. 4 users). For those who are interested in collaborations let me know.

Ceki:

I want to write one of Jvariety shows

Mob psycho is on Netflix right? Of so I can watch that, I was planning to any how.  Also FMA hits net flix in a day or 2 I can do that one also.

Fma= full metal alchemist

fanitha:

I want to write one of Jvariety shows

Sure, you can talk about that one variety show, include your favorite scenes, pictures, clips (if there are any) etc. If you need a draft link send me a pm.

OldAnimeLady:

Mob psycho is on Netflix right? Of so I can watch that, I was planning to any how.  Also FMA hits net flix in a day or 2 I can do that one also.

Fma= full metal alchemist

Currently Watching articles?

Ceki:

Currently Watching articles?

Mob psycho is a dramA, fam is a movie so a currently watching on mob psycho and what ever category first impression of a movie is

OldAnimeLady:

Mob psycho is a dramA, fam is a movie so a currently watching on mob psycho and what ever category first impression of a movie is

Ooooh right LOL! Of course, the one about FMA can be a review, of course. Noted!

Ceki:

Oh, I was just watching Sixteen (the variety show that united TWICE) and started Produce 101. Also I plan to watch more music competitions/idol competitions so maybe I can write an article on that later. 

Plushie:

Oh, I was just watching Sixteen (the variety show that united TWICE) and started Produce 101. Also I plan to watch more music competitions/idol competitions so maybe I can write an article on that later. 

Sure. When you form a topic send it to me (or any other editor) to check and give you a draft link.

Ok guys, now that the Filipino films and dramas have been added to MDL (actually, they've just started adding them), you can write articles related to Filipino actors, dramas, films etc.

Pitching an article idea: Sexiest Psychos/Serial Killers in Kdramas

Examples: spoiler: Bookshop Owner/Ye Ri's ex-BF (played by Han Joo Wan) in Meloholic and Lee Ro Joon (played by Kim Bum) in Mrs. Cop 2 - haven't seen the second drama, just this clip on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiohfHuAmmk

or Sexiest/Favorite Villains like Kang Do Yeong in Liar Game

Not sure if it's been done or not but I can see this being of interest with the increase of crime dramas