Can I ask if anyone has done a stalkers guide to Yamazaki Kento before? I can't seem to find one but I figure it just might not be showing up for me when I search.. I'd love to give it a go if nobody has claimed it :)

I know I have not.  I think that would be cool!

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 catstreet:

Can I ask if anyone has done a stalkers guide to Yamazaki Kento before? I can't seem to find one but I figure it just might not be showing up for me when I search.. I'd love to give it a go if nobody has claimed it :)

There's none so you can give it a go. :D

Ah, thank you, then I will claim this one :D

If possible, how do I get the link to start the article btw? :)

I would like to write an article about: KPop MVs That Could Be Dramas (title in the works). 

Killer_Queen:

I would like to write an article about: KPop MVs That Could Be Dramas (title in the works). 

There's already someone who's claimed that topic but sure, you can submit a draft. Just make sure to include your dream cast.

Ceki:

There's already someone who's claimed that topic but sure, you can submit a draft. Just make sure to include your dream cast.

Awesome, thank you!

With the 2 new HanaDan remake(one is continuing the story) coming out this year Alpha Girl and I are talking about making an article comparing all of the versions out there 

Hanayori dango 1995 Movie
Hana yori dango s 1,2, and final movie
Boys over flowers
MG - 1,2
LGWMS 1,2(Adaptation)
Moon River (Adaptation)

Is this ok?

Also Alpha girls was wondering if there was a way for both of us to have the article appear in our article list if we both write it.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 OldAnimeLady:
Also Alpha girls was wondering if there was a way for both of us to have the article appear in our article list if we both write it.

If I'm not wrong, you both can add your usernames in the Authors section and it would appear on both of your article lists. :)

Kk we will try that and thank you

Ceki:

Actually, I've decided to drop that topic. I want to do something else, once I figure out exactly what that is XD

Hey is anyone doing a recap or CW of My Ahjussi ?

tottochxn:

Hey is anyone doing a recap or CW of My Ahjussi ?

Nope :)

Great then, imma do it !

Hey, I'm interested in doing a stalkers guide for Takeuchi Ryoma but I just wanna make sure nobody else is doing it already? If not, I'd love to claim it! :)