Anajwo:
Pitching an article idea: Sexiest Psychos/Serial Killers in Kdramas

Okay but change the title to "Favorite Serial Killers in K-Dramas" and make sure to NOT include any gore or too graphic clips/pictures/descriptions in it. And put a warning at the beginning of the article if it is spoiler heavy :)

Ceki:

Okay but change the title to "Favorite Serial Killers in K-Dramas" and make sure to NOT include any gore or too graphic clips/pictures/descriptions in it. And put a warning at the beginning of the article if it is spoiler heavy :)

I have no interest in writing it, but if anyone else wants to feel free. Oh I agree, random gore would be weird & gross to see. Ah thanks to the updates to the search engine I was able to find already existing articles on villains  (sorry for being a newbie at this)  ~ heads over to read articles~

Anajwo:

I have no interest in writing it, but if anyone else wants to feel free. Oh I agree, random gore would be weird & gross to see. Ah thanks to the updates to the search engine I was able to find already existing articles on villains  (sorry for being a newbie at this)  ~ heads over to read articles~

Oooh I thought you were pitching your own idea, sorry! lol  Sure, if anyone else wants to claim it, go for it.

Yo Ceki I'm planning to do an article on bromances soon. Can you check if the topic ain't already taken? And if it isn't, well then now it is :'D

Jeana :

Yo Ceki I'm planning to do an article on bromances soon. Can you check if the topic ain't already taken? And if it isn't, well then now it is :'D

Bromances in general? They did write about them in the past but you can make your own version :)

Hey Ceki! Wanted to see if I could write an article on Park Hae Jin and Yoon Hyun Min. Same format as my article on Jung Kyung Ho that just posted this past week. Looking to have both out in the next few weeks, if that’s okay? 

Elle:

Hey Ceki! Wanted to see if I could write an article on Park Hae Jin and Yoon Hyun Min. Same format as my article on Jung Kyung Ho that just posted this past week. Looking to have both out in the next few weeks, if that’s okay? 

Sure!

@Ceki Thank you! 

@Jeana hoping for another Jeana’s Unpopular Opinion! Can we have a bromances gone bad article haha? If not, no worries haha just thinking haha ... Unpopular Opinion are my favorites ^^ 

Elle:

@Ceki Thank you! 

@Jeana hoping for another Jeana’s Unpopular Opinion! Can we have a bromances gone bad article haha? If not, no worries haha just thinking haha ... Unpopular Opinion are my favorites ^^ 

Omg don't put me on the spot xDDDD

I have an Unpopular Opinion in mind but I still gotta do some research for that but as far the bromances are concerned, I have so many good ones I wanted to talk about :3 Lemme do that please :33

I checked and last article on bromance was done in 2016 :3

Just an idea for an article: The most stylish characters on dramas. I mean, fashion is something you also notice while watching and I saw some articles on other sites about that as well.

Article Question:  How do we add articles to an actors related articles?  For example, this Jung Kyung Ho article I wrote last month.  

Any advice is appreciated.  Thank you ^^

Elle:

Article Question:  How do we add articles to an actors related articles?  For example, this Jung Kyung Ho article I wrote last month.  

Any advice is appreciated.  Thank you ^^

That is a bug that needs to be reset it seems XD Please bug Ji-N to reset it again, I already reminded him but he probably forgot to do it.

Plushie:

Just an idea for an article: The most stylish characters on dramas. I mean, fashion is something you also notice while watching and I saw some articles on other sites about that as well.

That's a great idea indeed!

I have a couple of article ideas if someone would be interested in writing about them! :)

1. We all rate dramas differently even when the scale (1-10) is the same for everyone. It would be interesting to read how people rate dramas, e.g. how much does it matter how the drama felt and how well it was produced? Maybe the article could be in a interview form, the writer could interview max 5 people, for example.

2.  Drama awards: giving awards with a sense of humor, such as the ugliest sweater or the cutest smile or the messiest hairstyle or the most evil mother and so on and so on. I'm not sure if there's ever been an article like this.

3. Have there ever been any articles about the production of dramas? I have understood that some dramas are filmed before they are released and some are filmed at the same time as they are airing, for example. It would be interesting to read more about it.

Ceki can i write an article on the Japanese Live action drama/movies on netflix ?  Basically a what's available and my thoughts if I watched it?