Cryssy Anne:

I wanna write a new editorial with Korean and Chinese dramas:

Title: Summer Dramas with Green Theme (using mostly green posters)

This will be different sequel with synopses partially included, unlike Winter Dramas with Purple Theme

I already have many titles in mind....(many are even upcoming or airing) 

Tentatively set for June or July/August.

ok!

enny :

I wanna write a new editorial with Lilac it would include Korean and Chinese dramas:
title : supernatural powers of dramaland characters that i envy and would want for to be a reality
i already have many titles in mind 

ok

Cryssy Anne:

This article could be published  now  News Diary For Navillera (2021) 

It's been edited already and it seems to be great to me. Waiting for a response.

We don't decide when and which articles are published, that's up to the admins - Once an article has been edited, we're waiting alongside you. :)

devitto:

ok!

ok

We don't decide when and which articles are published, that's up to the admins - Once an article has been edited, we're waiting alongside you. :)

Okay! Thank you for letting me know, because I did not have a clue.

Hi! I would like to write an article / editorial about the use of clichés in K/Cdramas, with a title somewhere along the line of: A scientific explanation why clichés are great. The main idea is:

• What are clichés (in dramas) Why do we hate them?
  • Why do we actually like them, scientifically speaking?
  • The most used clichés, where used, why we (should) love or hate them
  • Conclusion
 qwxlea:

Hi! I would like to write an article / editorial about the use of clichés in K/Cdramas, with a title somewhere along the line of: A scientific explanation why clichés are great. The main idea is:

• What are clichés (in dramas) Why do we hate them?
  • Why do we actually like them, scientifically speaking?
  • The most used clichés, where used, why we (should) love or hate them
  • Conclusion

Why it need to speak scientifically about to like, and not to hate too ?

W two worlds Season 2:
Why it need to speak scientifically about to like, and not to hate too ?

Because hating is simple, and the most obvious thing to do: It's a cliche, cliches are bad, ergo, it must be a shortcoming of the drama / the writers didn't do a good job. My article-idea is to show why cliches are actually good, I use semi-serious proof and show why we so much enjoy our cliche-filled series. (For the most part, some cliches should just die)

qwxlea:

Because hating is simple, and the most obvious thing to do: It's a cliche, cliches are bad, ergo, it must be a shortcoming of the drama / the writers didn't do a good job. My article-idea is to show why cliches are actually good, I use semi-serious proof and show why we so much enjoy our cliche-filled series. (For the most part, some cliches should just die)

Liking is simple too. There is not even a reason to need to love. :-)

W two worlds Season 2:
Liking is simple too. There is not even a reason to need to love. :-)

Yeah but then I wouldn't have an angle for my article anymore ;-) My taste is obviously impeccable, and my opinion a 100% factual, but adding pseudo-scientific wikipedia links and youtube videos makes it so much more convincing. And it's fun, most important it's fun.

Cho Na:

Oh lol, we forgot: WandereR and I are co-writing a combo recap/review and tips article "How to Watch Lengthy Chinese Historical Drama: The Long Ballad". Already claimed with the editor.

submitted

I was hoping I could write an editorial article about 'Understanding the Power of the Media or Why you Should watch Pinocchio'. There have been a lot of rumors and scandals circulating in the SK media recently, ruining the careers of some actors and idols, and it made me think back on Pinocchio, which has totally opened my eyes to the position of the media, in South Korea specifically. I think it could be an interesting topic for some people :) 

How exactly does the embed video function work or does it work at all? None of them seem to play in the draft version of an article I'm working on.

Any update on this CW article submitted: 

https://mydramalist.com/articles/edit/7135

Please check!

Kyle:

How exactly does the embed video function work or does it work at all? None of them seem to play in the draft version of an article I'm working on.

I tried to include a video in one of my articles as well but had the same problem so I gave up on it and used a photo instead. Sorry that I can't help. 

Got a new article idea and currently writing on it. Working title: The Perks and Peeves of a Mood Watcher (haven't contacted an editor)

The article is going to describe what a mood watcher is and telling about the good and bad experiences I've collected so far. It's not 100% elaborated so far and I would like to include input from other mood watchers as well. If anyone is interested in co-writing, I'm open to that too. :) 

Kyle:

I've never tried to embed a video, but would a gif work?

Blizzardahm:

I've never tried to embed a video, but would a gif work?

They do for shorter clips but not really of things slightly longer. I just wanted to know if the option was available.