Cassey:

I know I already have one claimed topic I'm working on, but I was wondering if I can do another one on top of the one I've already claimed. 

I was thinking about an article about how I evolved as a binge-watcher/weird binge-watching behaviors you develop after a few years. 

You can!

Harshita Sahu:

I saw this in the list of available topics - Types of Drama Lovers That I Like (or Cannot Stand)

I'm not sure if I can write it well as I haven't written any articles for this site before but I was intrigued by the topic. If not writing then I would still like to contribute. I was thinking that for each type of lover one or more examples can be given. A character liked by the people and another disliked by them. For example if we talk about the entitled type there is the character of Lee Hyuk from the last empress who was deeply disliked, Gu Jun Pyo/Tsukasa Domyoji from Boys over flowers (Hana Yori Dango) who is somewhere in the middle and then there is Lee Young Joon from What's wrong with secretary Kim who is quite liked. If the characters are taken from all different genres and languages of dramas I think multiple characters can be found for each type of lover.

Sounds great! :)

Enny :

Me and lilac plan on writing another article in which we would explore the back story of dark characters.
We plan to write about the influence of people surrounding them , like if the people around them would have been more humane towards them they wouldn't have done what they did .
In short how the world has wronged them .
If it's not claimed can we start working on it ? 

Submitted!

I wanted to write an article on Imagine Me Without You. I haven't decided its structure yet but it'll be like a recap. 

Hello, 

I have two articles that I would like to claim and if they're okay to claim, I would most likely need drafts started for me since I don't have a writer tag :)

1. I was curious if it's possible to write a Recast into a C-Drama: My Star Bride/If My Star Bride was a C-Drama?

2. I spoke to JojoOnDatBeat about writing an article similar to her, "If K-Pop Music Videos Were Adapted For K-Dramas" but instead writing a "5 Thai MVs That Can Be a Film/Drama" following a similar format. She said it's okay to use this idea, but I wanted to confirm and officially claim it here. 

Hi!!

I wanted to do editorial for Best Detective/Crime/Thriller Dramas but like separate for each country. So like korea first then japan etc.. if noone has pick this one yet

Willl that be ok??

Or should i just compile best from each country in one??

cassiopeiastars:

Hello, 

I have two articles that I would like to claim and if they're okay to claim, I would most likely need drafts started for me since I don't have a writer tag :)

1. I was curious if it's possible to write a Recast into a C-Drama: My Star Bride/If My Star Bride was a C-Drama?

2. I spoke to JojoOnDatBeat about writing an article similar to her, "If K-Pop Music Videos Were Adapted For K-Dramas" but instead writing a "5 Thai MVs That Can Be a Film/Drama" following a similar format. She said it's okay to use this idea, but I wanted to confirm and officially claim it here. 

mijumaru:

Hi!!

I wanted to do editorial for Best Detective/Crime/Thriller Dramas but like separate for each country. So like korea first then japan etc.. if noone has pick this one yet

Willl that be ok??

Or should i just compile best from each country in one??

These are all fine! (I'll message you. :))

I would want to write an article "Jdramas that should have a kdrama remake" 

Sassy queen:

Can anyone tell me difference between drama recap and drama review? Are they same?

in a drama recap, you are telling us what happened in the drama (a step by step of the events, may contain spoilers since you are talking about what happened or shocking/likable parts of the drama directly). a drama review is saying wether the drama is good or bad in your opinion or in a more objective and analytical point of view.

Cryssy Anne:

Need help from an editor to change some info in this recent editorial.

For Korean dramas section where you find Monthly Magazine Home (2021)

The director is actually changed  it' Lee Chang Min instead who created Eulachacha Waikiki (2018) and Eulachacha Waikiki 2 (2019) This info needs to be added.

The previous info was submitted wrong at first on MDL, so please help me out! Thanks in advance. I'm waiting for you devitto. You edited this one before for me, and I'm so grateful. for everything. ^^

ok, done :)

Anushka:

I wanted to write an article on Imagine Me Without You. I haven't decided its structure yet but it'll be like a recap. 

I didn't get response for this :') can I work on this?

Anushka:

I didn't get response for this :') can I work on this?

Sorry! Yes, of course. I'll add it. :)

Hey hey. :)  I thought about writing an article to promote some of my favourite movies.^^ Some of them are age restricted and some have LGBTQ+ content (not all of them). Is it ok to include them? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Tine:

Hey hey. :)  I thought about writing an article to promote some of my favourite movies.^^ Some of them are age restricted and some have LGBTQ+ content (not all of them). Is it ok to include them? 

Contacted you via dm. 

hello! i would love to make an article about my current favorite kdrama osts. i am hoping this topic is okay? also if i have already written an article, do i still need to ask if the topic is appropriate every time? thank you! :)