Hi, 

MJ_Babec and I would like to write the second part of GMMTV Up and Above. It will be announced this week. 

Thankyou!

Hello there!

I would like to write an article together with @Mon. It'll be about Korea's rising stars. Thank you for reply! 

DaliaB:

Hi, 

MJ_Babec and I would like to write the second part of GMMTV Up and Above. It will be announced this week. 

Thankyou! 

Chaecutie:

Hello there!

I would like to write an article together with @Mon. It'll be about Korea's rising stars. Thank you for reply! 

Messaged you both!

Hello, I'd like to write articles but I know users who haven't written before can't do that. Are there any experienced writers who can write an article with me? Is that possible? And after would I be able to publish one independently? Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I don’t have writer access (i.e i can’t write articles on my own) but I have co-written with others. Is anyone (with writer access) willing or interested in writing an editorial on our favorite strong female leads in dramas?

This could be from any genre but my brain is mainly thinking historical/wuxia/xianxia/period dramas as this is what i’ve been enjoying as of recent. 

Feel free to let me know through DM or here. Thanks! 

Hello!

I would like to write the artile about Strong Female Leads in Chinese historical and wuxia dramas together with @Ari.

Thank you for reply!