Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 onwhite:

i would like to write an article about: the old taiwan dramas that china is planning to remake/ have remade already.  i have like 8 titles already

Okay. You can go ahead. :D

Yuanwei:

Maybe you can add upcoming movies and dramas that come out in September-October for Hong Kong

Same for Taiwan. Since there are only 6 dramas.

ok

Yuanwei:

Maybe you can add upcoming movies and dramas that come out in September-October for Hong Kong

Same for Taiwan. Since there are only 6 dramas.

When is it ok for me to add the movie ? are you still editing right now?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Abzzski:

When is it ok for me to add the movie ? are you still editing right now?

Ah... I'm not actually editing. I'll change it now.

Movie is a nice idea. Do you want me to do a HK one then, with dramas and movies? I am all up for it, this weekend... if you say yes. :P People might get interested in some HK dramas, you never know. ha ha 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Mio:

Movie is a nice idea. Do you want me to do a HK one then, with dramas and movies? I am all up for it, this weekend... if you say yes. :P People might get interested in some HK dramas, you never know. ha ha 

Yes, of course, you can do it. ^~^ I can't wait for it. :D

Yuanwei:

Yes, of course, you can do it. ^~^ I can't wait for it. :D

Alright. I'm working on it then :P 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Mio:

Alright. I'm working on it then :P 

Yay!

Yuanwei:

Ah... I'm not actually editing. I'll change it now.

I've finished adding the movies. Unfortunately there was only 2 and there's no dramas / movies coming out in November so its going to be a short article 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Abzzski:

I've finished adding the movies. Unfortunately there was only 2 and there's no dramas / movies coming out in November so its going to be a short article 

It's okay. No worries. :D

Hi! I want to write about third parties (secondary characters that are either male or female) that deserve their own love story.  This is different from second lead syndrome and so, because these characters were either in a relationship or have mutual feelings with the main character, but because they are not the main character, they were robbed of their own love story. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 DramaDrama:

Hi, I am interested to write about a list of top 5 or 10 Chinese actors who look great dressing as a lady. May I know if I can write about that? The article may take some time though, as I haven't start on it yet. Thanks in advance!

You can go ahead and write it. When you are done, you can send me a message. :D

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Bree Lee-Moss:

Hi! I want to write about third parties (secondary characters that are either male or female) that deserve their own love story.  This is different from second lead syndrome and so, because these characters were either in a relationship or have mutual feelings with the main character, but because they are not the main character, they were robbed of their own love story. 

Okay, you can write about it. Send me a message when you are done. :)

Anyone working on Currently Watching The Great Show? I'd like to do an article on that one.

Thanks

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Akage Girl:

Anyone working on Currently Watching The Great Show? I'd like to do an article on that one.

Thanks

Nobody is working. You can write about it. 

Welcome :D