Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Tae:

Hi, I'd love to write an article about falling in love and out of love with dramas. It will be a discussion on whether it's a slump or maybe more than just that while also exploring past dramas vs new dramas.

That sounds interesting. I'll send you the link so you can write the article. ^^

Hi, I wrote an article (in my word doc) about a Malaysian movie called <Back To You> 《当时明月在》, I don't think MDL has a page on it yet,  but the official full movie is available on YT with Eng Subs, and I personally think its a really good movie and I would like more people to get to know about it. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Mel Mel:

Hi, I wrote an article (in my word doc) about a Malaysian movie called <Back To You> 《当时明月在》, I don't think MDL has a page on it yet,  but the official full movie is available on YT with Eng Subs, and I personally think its a really good movie and I would like more people to get to know about it. 

Unfortunately, we are only publishing articles about shows from the countries that are in the MDL database. 

You could make a blog and publish the article there. After that, you can share it on the public feeds so that more people can see it. :D 

If you need an editor to look over it, I'll gladly help. ^~^

hello I would like to do a upcoming Chinese dramas article / dramas coming out this season. Haven't come up with a title yet

EDIT: Chinese Fall Dramas 2019

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Abzzski:

hello I would like to do a upcoming Chinese dramas article / dramas coming out this season. Haven't come up with a title yet

EDIT: Chinese Fall Dramas 2019

Okay, you can write it. If you need help with anything, let me know. 

I can do the upcoming fall dramas for South Korea as well 

Hi, I am interested to write about a list of top 5 or 10 Chinese actors who look great dressing as a lady. May I know if I can write about that? The article may take some time though, as I haven't start on it yet. Thanks in advance!

I've finished writing the Upcoming Fall dramas for China and I am currently writing Upcoming Fall Dramas for Korea 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Abzzski:

I've finished writing the Upcoming Fall dramas for China and I am currently writing Upcoming Fall Dramas for Korea 

Okay. 

Yuanwei, I will do Fall Dramas for Taiwan, if no one has taken it?! ;) I'll work on it this weekend. ^^

edit: Looking at Taiwanese dramas, there is not much coming out in the next two months... 3-4 max, so I don't think article is needed... don't know how good of an idea is to make a Hong Kong and Taiwan drama thread together?! but not many watch HK dramas :/

Mio:

Yuanwei, I will do Fall Dramas for Taiwan, if no one has taken it?! ;) I'll work on it this weekend. ^^

edit: Looking at Taiwanese dramas, there is not much coming out in the next two months... 3-4 max, so I don't think article is needed... don't know how good of an idea is to make a Hong Kong and Taiwan drama thread together?! but not many watch HK dramas :/

sorry I already did one for Taiwan and submitted it 

Abzzski:

It's ok ;) 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Mio:

I sent you a message, but I guess you guys already sort it out. :)) 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Mio:

Maybe you can add upcoming movies and dramas that come out in September-October for Hong Kong

Abzzski:

Same for Taiwan. Since there are only 6 dramas.

i would like to write an article about: the old popular taiwan dramas that china is planning to remake/ have remade already.  i have like 8 titles already eg, fated to love you, summers desire