Hey I want to write currently watching on Run On, can I write it, is it taken already?

Anushka :

Hey I want to write currently watching on Run On, can I write it, is it taken already?

Yes, it's yours now.

honesu:

can i claim mr. queen?

https://mydramalist.com/58365-queen-cheorin

Yes you may claim it.

ari:

I think I'm in the right place now. I would like to write a currently watching on "lovestruck in the city" and also "cheat on me, if you can". If doing two articles is okay with others ofcourse. 

Check your inbox please.

Hi, I wanted to write a CW on Sisyphus: The Myth. Is it too early to claim (if it's available) ?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 ceci_06:

Hi, I wanted to write a CW on Sisyphus: The Myth. Is it too early to claim (if it's available) ?

Hey there!

You can write about it since no one has claimed it yet. ^~^

Yuanwei:

Hey there!

You can write about it since no one has claimed it yet. ^~^

Thank you ! Should I add myself on the Google Sheet then or should I contact someone (an editor ?) first ?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 ceci_06:

Thank you ! Should I add myself on the Google Sheet then or should I contact someone (an editor ?) first ?

Just send me a message.

Hi :) I would love to write a CW on Word of Honor <link>. Has it been claimed yet? If not, may I ask what the next step is?

day:

Hi :) I would love to write a CW on Word of Honor <link>. Has it been claimed yet? If not, may I ask what the next step is?

It hasn't been claimed yet. I will send you a message. :)

I'm gonna try writing a CW Article on "Rattan" :)  Last airing date: 4.Apr.

Update: article submitted

Hello I would like to write CW on " Tale Of 1000 Stars" is it too lat claime it?

Cozy_froggy:

Hello I would like to write CW on " Tale Of 1000 Stars" is it too lat claime it?

Not too late, I'll send you a message!