From the list I know it shouldn't have been claimed yet, but I still wanted to ask here: If it has not been claimed yet, can I write a Currently Watching article on Taxi Driver, once a few more episodes are out?

https://mydramalist.com/52921-model-taxi

KimWanHee:

From the list I know it shouldn't have been claimed yet, but I still wanted to ask here: If it has not been claimed yet, can I write a Currently Watching article on Taxi Driver, once a few more episodes are out?

https://mydramalist.com/52921-model-taxi

Of course, yes! :)

Hi I would like to write an editorial about "If Akatsuki no Yona is remade into Kdrama"  and "If Mirai Nikki is remae into Kdrama" Thank you! 

Hi :) Is someone already writing a CW for "Sell Your Haunted Hause"?  If not I'd like to claim it :) It finishes airing at the start of June. 

update: submitted 

Hi, I'd like to do an article on Konto ga hajimaru

Hi, would like to write a CW article on The Imperial Coroner

Hello if no one has already claimed, then I would like to write a CW article on Dark Hole 2021. Thank you!

baby inzhagi:

Hi I would like to write an editorial about "If Akatsuki no Yona is remade into Kdrama"  and "If Mirai Nikki is remae into Kdrama" Thank you! 

ok - This would go into the other thread normally. :P

Tine:

Hi :) Is someone already writing a CW for "Sell Your Haunted Hause"?  If not I'd like to claim it :) 

ok!

YusraQ:

Hi, I'd like to do an article on Konto ga hajimaru

ok!

Cho Na:

ok!

Caspleo:

Hello if no one has already claimed, then I would like to write a CW article on Dark Hole 2021. Thank you!

ok!

Sorry for the late responses!

ScarletRage:

I would like to write an article on the Top 10 Thai Series it says available on the board - can I take a shot at it?? Do let me know 

This would belong in the other thread but yes, you can "have" it! :)

hello i would like to write articles in my leisure time so how do I start writing where should I apply to be given permission to write.please help me

i have something in mind that i did some research on but my exams have suddenly been preponed so will write it later 

Cho Na:

submitted

Can someone tell me that under which category does a CW article come? 

Sassy queen:
Editorial

I also write one. Which drama you are going to cover?

I just found out & it comes under drama recaps if you see other people's CW articles. I am going to write on Dark Hole.