Can I claim Devilish Joy please? 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 TaemonRebel:

Can I claim Devilish Joy please? 

You can! Go ahead!

would like to write on bad papa 

Can I write on Where stars land? 

@Ankita Hey! Sure! I initially requested to write Where Stars Land CW, but I’ve become busier than I expected. 

Elle:

@Ankita Hey! Sure! I initially requested to write Where Stars Land CW, but I’ve become busier than I expected. 

Hi Elle! I am really sorry I didn't realise you had already claimed it and I have already written an article on it.  Have you completed your article? If you have I can delete the draft. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Ankita:

would like to write on bad papa 

Alright. 

And seems you can write fot Where stars land too. 

Yuanwei:

Alright. 

And seems you can write fot Where stars land too. 

I have already submitted it lol. 

I have already submitted another article for bad papa. It would be great if you could check it. 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Ankita:

I have already submitted it lol. 

I have already submitted another article for bad papa. It would be great if you could check it. 

Oki haha 

If no other editor has checked them, I'll take a look later when I can. :D

Ankita:

Hi Elle! I am really sorry I didn't realise you had already claimed it and I have already written an article on it.  Have you completed your article? If you have I can delete the draft. 

Ahhhh! Cool! I’ll look forward to reading your articles ^^

Hi! Has anyone claimed an article for The Ghost Detective? If not, I'd love to give it a shot.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 3GGG:

Hi! Has anyone claimed an article for The Ghost Detective? If not, I'd love to give it a shot.

Go ahead! :) 

Can I write on Matrimonial chaos?

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Ankita:

Can I write on Matrimonial chaos?

Go ahead! :D

Yuanwei:

Go ahead! :) 

I am almost done with my article. How (or to whom) should I submit it for approval?