Ceki:

You can do it raw but you have to understand what's going on, it's pointless to write a CW article on a drama if you can only guess what actually happened/they said etc. So unless you're fluent in Japanese I think it's better to wait for subbed eps.

yeah I was just asking because I did Final cut and Hana Nochi Hare while they were still raw, but I knew what was going on...

did not do 99.9 season (which is on episode 6 subbed but done airing can I do that one?) and black pean is is only Chinese subbed at the moment but i am interested in watching it subbed.

OldAnimeLady:

yeah I was just asking because I did Final cut and Hana Nochi Hare while they were still raw, but I knew what was going on...

did not do 99.9 season (which is on episode 6 subbed but done airing can I do that one?) and black pean is is only Chinese subbed at the moment but i am interested in watching it subbed.

Haha :D Then I leave it to you to decide...

Ok taking Black Pean if no one else is (up to episode four is eng subbed now).

OldAnimeLady:
Ok taking Black Pean if no one else is (up to episode four is eng subbed now).

Okay! :)

I'm planning to wait until at least ~6-8 episodes have aired, but I'd like to try Lawless Lawyer for my first article if it's still free : )

Can I do His Excellency’s First Love, also known as Moonshine and Valentine?

Hayley Ramiza:
Can I do His Excellency’s First Love, also known as Moonshine and Valentine?

Yes! :)

neo:
I'd like to try Lawless Lawyer for my first article if it's still free : )

That works!

Can I write on secret mother?

Ankita:

Can I write on secret mother?

Yes! :)

Can I write an article on Legend of Yun Xi?

Wandering_Queen:

Can I write an article on Legend of Yun Xi?

Yes.

Again, I plan to wait for a few more episodes to air first but I'd like to write an article on Mr. Sunshine!

I'd like to write about the Chinese series Guardian, if no one is already doing it ^.^

neo:

Again, I plan to wait for a few more episodes to air first but I'd like to write an article on Mr. Sunshine!

KimWanHee:

I'd like to write about the Chinese series Guardian, if no one is already doing it ^.^

Yes to both! :D