Hello Everyone! So, I am here to address the request for video tutorials that was posted [HERE]. I would like to know which topics you guys would like to see covered on the tutorials, please list some suggestions below and make sure to vote on the poll [HERE].

Hola zombie girl, 

Thanks for this thread, since u asked for a suggestion how abt helping on how to write an article on MDL thru a video tutorial cz I've been wanting to write one bt couldn't. 

Shivali:

Hola zombie girl, 

Thanks for this thread, since u asked for a suggestion how abt helping on how to write an article on MDL thru a video tutorial cz I've been wanting to write one bt couldn't. 

Hello! ^_^ Ok, What were you looking to learn how to submit it or
how to go about actually writing it? :3 Thanks for the response!

Zombie Girl:

Hello! ^_^ Ok, What were you looking to learn how to submit it or
how to go about actually writing it? :3 Thanks for the response!

I want to learn how to arrange the material in an article like gifs, pictures n all. Just like joana explained in her tutorial for homepage. :) 

Shivali:

I want to learn how to arrange the material in an article like gifs, pictures n all. Just like joana explained in her tutorial for homepage. :) 

Thanks!  

@zombie_girl.....just dropping a line to say I'm here and interested in this thread ....clearly!   I am game to do single topic video tutorials here and there.    Short and sweet is the best way to learn something new IMO.    Even the one did recently on the How to Polish Up Your Profile with Gifs and Pics was a little too long but it was built to address Q's that  a few people had asked that week.   

SUBSCRIBED

JoanneSmith:

@zombie_girl.....just dropping a line to say I'm here and interested in this thread ....clearly!   I am game to do single topic video tutorials here and there.    Short and sweet is the best way to learn something new IMO.    Even the one did recently on the How to Polish Up Your Profile with Gifs and Pics was a little too long but it was built to address Q's that  a few people had asked that week.   

SUBSCRIBED

Oh no no, it was long bt it was so helpful. I learned a lot from it. I loved it, everything was explained in detail.

Shivali:

Oh no no, it was long bt it was so helpful. I learned a lot from it. I loved it, everything was explained in detail.

Oh good.  

JoanneSmith:

Oh good.  

:* 

JoanneSmith:

SUBSCRIBED

Hello! :D Thank You very much for dropping in Joanne, I had brought up the tutorial idea quite a few years ago but there wasn't much or maybe not enough interest at the time back then. But, I love helping out and I find making videos fun when I am not stumbling on my own tongue!  haha

I seem to need a lot of re-takes since I am rusty... but hopefully I will have the first video made soon, I will take a peak at your video as soon as I get a chance. I am sure a lot of users have made good use of your tutorial. ^_^

THANK YOU!!

I was thinking of working on this as well and have been learning 5 new free software programs to make the best output.  I am also writing a LONG ASS article on the features of MDL.  I am willing to help any way at all.

Latest fan vid (as credential but I will never put myself on camera and my voice comes off as Ben stien from ferris Bhueler's dayoff)

I also talk to skye-n-rain about this.  Skye wants to see the video first and have final say.