It would be quite convenient for users on MDL if you could make a YouTube video to explain and elaborate how things work on MDL. For both old and new users, there are few things that we still aren't aware of so it would be easier to explain them through videos than posts. Thank-you

21votes
 namkookie:

your so right!!!!  

Thank-you, i noticed that there are a lot of things that we are unaware about MDL so when i wrote it on Twitter, one of the member of MDL recommended me to make a suggestion on MDL. I hope people notice it. :)

Rules of reviews should be something included because people still try to put marked spoilers in reviews even though they are against the rules. (Sorry to keep harping on that - it's a total pet peeve. LOL!) They are also supposed to be written in English. 

And something like "fjklasfjklsdafjsdkfdf" isn't a real review. :P

@SHIVALI 

VOTED!

Good suggestion. There are so many cool things you can do now with your profile (Thanks MDL!). It would make it easier and more fun for folks taking the plunge to polish up their profile. 

JoanneSmith:

@SHIVALI 

VOTED!

Good suggestion. There are so many cool things you can do now with your profile (Thanks MDL!). It would make it easier and more fun for folks taking the plunge to polish up their profile. 

Indeed! It's just that we aren't aware of so many things on MDL that we have to just sit n watch or ask anyone for help. This is why i feel that it would be lot easier to introduce MDL thru YT videos or tutorials. 

namkookie:

your so right!!!!  

Hm.. nice gifs! only if MDL have emotes. 

You got my votes.

Ji-N:

Hm.. nice gifs! only if MDL have emotes. 

You got my votes.

Yes thankyou, i hope it works out cz when i was new to MDL i searched how it worked on YT but found nothing. Had there not been such friendly n lovely users on MDL, i might have still been unaware of it's working. 

Yep, why not?!

2 votes!!

Carolina:

Yep, why not?!

2 votes!!

thankyou dear :)

I agree! Consider this my vote! ✌

LilyS:

I agree! Consider this my vote! ✌

Thankyou Lily :)

This is such a brilliant idea. You definitely got my vote. 

Since I had a couple people ask me about this in the last couple days,  I went ahead and created a quick video on how to polish up your profile with pics and gifs, etc.    This isn't professionally done, but might help while waiting for the real thing!   Hope this helps!  

https://www.useloom.com/share/4ee263676c7e44408baf5e3d7ae7ece8

So while this is something we want, the MDL admins can't do this. If anyone from our awesome community wants to go ahead and make tutorial videos, we'd love to see  them! 

Edit: Just like JoanneSmith [Thank you! ]