Hey Guys.  :)  This is something I've been working on, that I'll be offering as a freebie.  I made it for the 52 Week Drama Challenge, as a fun way to map out the dramas (and/or movies) you watch each year.  Basically, it's a template where you just add your own text (title and drama/movie names on the left), and 100x100 cover icons in the empty squares as you make your way through Dramaland.  :P  Also, The wood background will be on a separate layer, so you'll be able to swap it out for your own background, or just delete that layer and save the map in .PNG format with a transparent background.

Here's a small preview:

I6gNTwA.png

It's almost done, but I do need some help from you guys!  I'd like to add area/region (not man-made structures) labels that are dramaland-themed (genre-themed would be great as well).  Here's a few examples I've come up with, to give you an idea of what I'm looking for:

Bog of Historical Tragedy
Makjang Mountains
Ocean of Melodramatic Tears 
Oppa Overlook 
Saeguk Sands 
Wall-Kiss Wasteland 
Wrist-Grab Pass

Hope you all can help me out, as I'm drawing a bit of a blank at the moment, and I need quite a few of these!  TIA!  :)
Made a bit more progress on this tonight, adding some of the final details.  I also included a few of the movies I've seen this year, so you can get an idea of how it looks with cover icons:

nkgAFdx.png
Last update for today:

pUim7L3.png

Other than the labels, I think this is pretty much done now.
well i personally just keep the posters of all things i watch but this is better i guess for most people, im not a trending guy LOL
Interesting! You can add labels that relate to love triangles, revenge plots, Bad & Nice guy fighting for the girl,  Incurable diseases, supernatural leads...etc. Sorry I can't be too creative, I'm at work right now and I shouldn't be on MDL on the first place. Keep it up! ;)