i would love to add some badges but can someone explain to me how I can do that? I have been trying for the past 20 mins and I have failed miserably. I am not that tech-savvy, unfortunately.

Jennjadee:

i would love to add some badges but can someone explain to me how I can do that? I have been trying for the past 20 mins and I have failed miserably. I am not that tech-savvy, unfortunately.

Do you want to add some you made or you just want to add them om your profile? Checked your profile and saw images and badges.

Hello! Could you please make a BL drama lovers club badge (Elongated Hexagon) with any of these following hex codes?

#AE9785, #EADFC3, #AB9A85

Thank you so much! :)

aad:

Hello! Could you please make a BL drama lovers club badge (Elongated Hexagon) with any of these following hex codes?

#AE9785, #EADFC3, #AB9A85

Thank you so much! :)

Sure will message you when it’s done.

Rien:

Do you want to add some you made or you just want to add them om your profile? Checked your profile and saw images and badges.

HI ! yes sorry. someone reached out and helped me so I was able to figure it out! thank you!!

Jennjadee:

HI ! yes sorry. someone reached out and helped me so I was able to figure it out! thank you!!

Okay, I’m glad someone helped you.

@imagine, I will try to make some badges. Not sure when it will be done but I will message you the links.

<< Back to index

Unofficial - 52 Weeks Drama Challenge 2023 Badges
If you want something specific, then please put in a request by messaging me with the image link and or color code.

<< Back to index

Hello! Could you please make an elongated hexagon badge (Kind of transparent like the other badges you have for the challenge) for 52 Weeks Drama Challenge 2023 Challenge with #EADFC3 or any colors that match the picture I sent?
The picture: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6f/96/be/6f96bedbf9d0cb0ed3ad0036c7c9a6c6.jpg

<< Back to indexGo to 2022 Badges >>

Thai Watch Challenge 2023 Badges
If you want something specific (image), then please put in a request here. If you like the image but not the color of the frame you can tell me and I will edit the badge for you, just be sure to give me the hex color code you want.

<< Back to index

Hi! Can you please make a MDL 2023 Challenge Badge (hexagon vertical half transparent color block) with #af7f5e and this image?
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1e/e3/7d/1ee37d38bde0576d7a8323c86e5c91ed.jpg

Omg I died when I saw Tankhun with his koi fish in your watch challenge badges hahaha