Director's cut blu-ray was just confirmed, 8 disks of main content and 6 of extra content (potentially more coming), plus extra concept book (no photo or script books, these will be sold separately). 

Still no subs mentioned, and this was after I read an article about how successful the drama was overseas.. blows my mind, but what can you do.

LBPG:

Director's cut blu-ray was just confirmed, 8 disks of main content and 6 of extra content (potentially more coming), plus extra concept book (no photo or script books, these will be sold separately). 

Still no subs mentioned, and this was after I read an article about how successful the drama was overseas.. blows my mind, but what can you do.

Maybe subs will still happen…at lease captions.  Can’t wait to get it. 6 disks of extra content…squealing with excitement :p

If not I joined a chip in for subtitling lol. I hope I still like this drama this much when the blu-ray comes out late in the year, ha! 

LBPG:

If not I joined a chip in for subtitling lol. I hope I still like this drama this much when the blu-ray comes out late in the year, ha! 

I’m going to join the chip-in too.  Lol…I’ll still like it for the leads, especially Junho’s steamy stares ;p  

For sure, he's worth the $$$$$$$$$$$

2nd pre order period opening on the 21st through mid Feb. 

https://twitter.com/theredsleeve_br/status/1483272120163467265?t=xUlsITzbit27cCXzbGWRdA 

First post has instructions on how to join Daum Cafe if interested. It's only possible to participate in the pre order through it. 

LBPG:

I saw a post on the question board that confirms it won't be subbed. Maybe they'll change their minds when they start production, but go into this with the understanding that it won't be subbed. 

As far as chip in for subs, the only one I know of on Twitter closed a few weeks back, but if another opens I'll share (if someone doesn't beat me to it :) ) 

LBPG:

Blu-ray contents details (as revealed thus far): 

https://twitter.com/nuneoeyesmile/status/1483276811123363844?t=NJuY1bPaHizFs-G2gN_ewQ

From this, I’m guessing we’re good if we ordered in the first set of pre-orders last mont…they’re just giving people another chance to pre-order?

CKT_DramaFan:

From this, I’m guessing we’re good if we ordered in the first set of pre-orders last mont…they’re just giving people another chance to pre-order?

That's right, our payment already went through on round 1 so no action on our end, this is just for new buyers. If you'd like, you can double check on the status of your order, to be sure. Mine says payment completed / preparing item, on ktown4u. 

I waited till the last day to submit proof for promotion to regular member and got left out lol. No big, it doesn't impact the order, it just doesn't let me participate in suggesting ideas for the offering. 

I like what I've seen so far, like actor/director commentary (assuming it'll get subbed too!) and having Junho read the epitaph. I've seen more people asking for subs, and the answer is still nope. 

LBPG:

That's right, our payment already went through on round 1 so no action on our end, this is just for new buyers. If you'd like, you can double check on the status of your order, to be sure. Mine says payment completed / preparing item, on ktown4u. 

I waited till the last day to submit proof for promotion to regular member and got left out lol. No big, it doesn't impact the order, it just doesn't let me participate in suggesting ideas for the offering. 

I like what I've seen so far, like actor/director commentary (assuming it'll get subbed too!) and having Junho read the epitaph. I've seen more people asking for subs, and the answer is still nope. 

Yeah…my order is still good on ktown4u.  Just excited to see what comes in it.  Waiting for the rest of the stuff I ordered. 

LBPG:

2nd pre order period opening on the 21st through mid Feb. 

https://twitter.com/theredsleeve_br/status/1483272120163467265?t=xUlsITzbit27cCXzbGWRdA 

First post has instructions on how to join Daum Cafe if interested. It's only possible to participate in the pre order through it. 

Wanted to ask if you know any chip ins for the 2nd pre order....until now I still can't find any chip ins, the previous one was already closed... I found and learned about it too late...

xuehua:

Wanted to ask if you know any chip ins for the 2nd pre order....until now I still can't find any chip ins, the previous one was already closed... I found and learned about it too late...

Unfortunately no, sorry 

LBPG:

I hope somebody uploads this somewhere for people who could not afford the DVD...

Café just confirmed that the blu-ray will include director and actor commentaries and interviews. So far confirmed: 

- Jung Ji In 

- Junho

- Seyoung 

- Kang Hoon 

(more TBD) 

(Lord, I hope this chip-in works out, this is going to be a huge subbing job)