I'm sorry for yet another question, but in block 2 prompt Stars Leaderboard, do we have to use all-time leaderboard or may we use monthly leaderboard? Because that makes a difference :)

JulyMoon:

This year you only need to watch 3 out of 5 prompts per block to complete round 1. You filled all 5 prompts which is more than the minimum required. :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay. Thank you so much for clearing my doubt :D

JulyMoon:

This year you only need to watch 3 out of 5 prompts per block to complete round 1. You filled all 5 prompts which is more than the minimum required. :)

So instead of Bauhinia blakeana should I use Rose of Sharon round 2: 32 Blocks =102 titles or Lotus Round 2: 35 Blocks =114 titles  

ZhouYanRan:

I'm sorry for yet another question, but in block 2 prompt Stars Leaderboard, do we have to use all-time leaderboard or may we use monthly leaderboard? Because that makes a difference :)

Weekly, monthly or all time any of those work 

Oh, that's great! Thank you :)

There is a small post on feeds about the lawnmower badge for those who want to discuss them (link in picture)

Sorry but I do not understand your code hack! I cannot copy paste your sign is form from here (I don't know why but I cannot highlight only the form: my browser highlights the whole page! And then I need to delete most of it in order to keep the form! Troublesome and time consuming!). Do I need to copy the link or the 19 or so pages of the hack? I really do not understand your instructions! Sorry for being a tech idiot!

KC Drama LOVER:

So instead of Bauhinia blakeana should I use Rose of Sharon round 2: 32 Blocks =102 titles or Lotus Round 2: 35 Blocks =114 titles  

You can go for any flower on any level. Personally I go for Round 2: Lotus (114 titles) but I'll see how far I come. The system this year makes it easier to level up step by step. :)

SelmaS:

Sorry but I do not understand your code hack! I cannot copy paste your sign is form from here (I don't know why but I cannot highlight only the form: my browser highlights the whole page! And then I need to delete most of it in order to keep the form! Troublesome and time consuming!). Do I need to copy the link or the 19 or so pages of the hack? I really do not understand your instructions! Sorry for being a tech idiot!

It works like this (best on a desktop computer or laptop): 

1. You copy the entire code from this doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i2XN-F87gaAEJZcRFpdGhMiAQH7L3uNB7bjX6FbU4Bs/edit

2. You open your profile settings. 

3. Switch to Code View 

it should look like this: 

4. Now remove the entire code in the text field and paste the code you copied from the google doc. 

5. Switch back by clicking the Code View again 

6. Now the spreadsheet should appear

7. Now mark with your cursor a part of the challenge form, make sure that there's a letter at the beginning and end of your marked part 

like this: 

8. Copy the marked part and paste it in your sign up form on the MDL Challenge 2024 thread 

9. Repeat steps 7 and 8 until you're done 

10. When you're done do NOT save your profile settings, cancel the changes or just close the page 

I hope this helped. :)

JulyMoon:
I hope this helped. :)

Thank you for the explanation: I did not understand if I needed to copy the whole of google doc(which is very long) or just the link.  Basically, afterwards, I cannot copy/paste the whole sign in form: I need to do it bit by bit!

You helped a lot! Thanks again!

JulyMoon:

You can go for any flower on any level. Personally I go for Round 2: Lotus (114 titles) but I'll see how far I come. The system this year makes it easier to level up step by step. :)

Ooooo. Then I will also try the lotus one since I have to add only 4 dramas more to reach that flower and I guess it will be more fun. Thank you for your help and have a Happy Year Ahead! Happy watching :D

SelmaS:

Thank you for the explanation: I did not understand if I needed to copy the whole of google doc(which is very long) or just the link.  Basically, afterwards, I cannot copy/paste the whole sign in form: I need to do it bit by bit!

You helped a lot! Thanks again!

Yes, the code is really long and afterwards it requires copying part by part, but it's still faster than having to do the entire spreadsheets by yourself. I'm happy I could help you. :) 

KC Drama LOVER:

Ooooo. Then I will also try the lotus one since I have to add only 4 dramas more to reach that flower and I guess it will be more fun. Thank you for your help and have a Happy Year Ahead! Happy watching :D

For Lotus Round 2 you have to fulfil 26 blocks with 3 titles each in round 1 and 9 more blocks with 4 titles each in round 2. I went for Lotus because I hope I can watch more dramas than last year and because I like the flower. xD  You're welcome and have a happy year 2024 as well. Happy watching! ^.^

JulyMoon:
For Lotus Round 2 you have to fulfil 26 blocks with 3 titles each in round 1 and 9 more blocks with 4 titles each in round 2

So does that mean like what I am thinking is not correct. What I am thinking is if 3 title make 1 block then there are 5 title so I will use 3 title and the remaining two I will add 1 title from next block for them.

KC Drama LOVER:

So does that mean like what I am thinking is not correct. What I am thinking is if 3 title make 1 block then there are 5 title so I will use 3 title and the remaining two I will add 1 title from next block for them.

Yeah that's what I thought too at first but Shiro explained it to me. You have to fill 9 blocks "again" with 4 prompts on round 2. 

The calculation is 26 blocks x 3 titles = 78 titles for round 1 

and 

9 blocks x 4 titles = 36 titles for round 2

78 titles from round 1 + 36 titles from round 2 = 114

JulyMoon:

Yeah that's what I thought too at first but Shiro explained it to me. You have to fill 9 blocks "again" with 4 prompts on round 2. 

The calculation is 26 blocks x 3 titles = 78 titles for round 1 

and 

9 blocks x 4 titles = 36 titles for round 2

78 titles from round 1 + 36 titles from round 2 = 114

Man that's way too much of logic and maths for me. It will be way hard for me to do it again, T-T I should have asked before. I will repair my broken list now thank you for your help. Like you help me sooo much I should thank you from the bottom of my heart