Hii! I have doubts about somethings:

1. "Lawnmower: Complete a block by watching a single title that includes ALL the prompts of that block. This may be used 5 times per round."

This means we need to find a title fitting all the propts of a block, and we can use it for all the prompts in the block? So does this count as we completed the block using one title only? And is there any limitation in using this? Can I use it any number of times I want?

So, in this block should I watch just one title including Xiao Zhan to count the block as completed?

2. Find a title that has: Flower in the name, Flower on the cover, Flower mentioned in the OST, Flower as the name of a main character, a Flower shown in its intro, and a Flower involved in a major event in the plot.  

In this, should we find a title with all the things mentioned above? Or should the title fullfil only one? 

Xiao Zi:

Hii! I have doubts about somethings:

1. "Lawnmower: Complete a block by watching a single title that includes ALL the prompts of that block. This may be used 5 times per round."

This means we need to find a title fitting all the propts of a block, and we can use it for all the prompts in the block? So does this count as we completed the block using one title only? And is there any limitation in using this? Can I use it any number of times I want?

2. Find a title that has: Flower in the name, Flower on the cover, Flower mentioned in the OST, Flower as the name of a main character, a Flower shown in its intro, and a Flower involved in a major event in the plot.  

In this, should we find a title with all the things mentioned above? Or should the title fullfil only one? 

All of them  for both, Lawnmower may be used 5 times per round.

And basically yes... for Block number 2 you could just watch a title with Xiao Zhan if you want as long as you can find and link all 5 as you did 

Hii there! I have a question. In the first round, we would complete 3 prompts and then in the second round we would complete 4 prompts so in total 7, and it keeps going. What if we get the bracken badge by watching shows/movies from all MDL countries in the first round? When we go for a second round, do we watch 7 more for the countries block?

Thank you, Shiro! :) 

I just wanted to drop the info that the Japanese drama "Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoshi" (9 episodes á 24 minutes) qualifies for a lot of the flowery prompts so anyone who is struggling to find a matching drama might be interested. I have added the drama to the lists as well. 

The drama includes scenes with: 

• Tea 
  • Flower Petals
  • Flower in a Pot

also

• aired 2023
  • adapted from a manga
  • can be finished within 3 days

aad:

Hii there! I have a question. In the first round, we would complete 3 prompts and then in the second round we would complete 4 prompts so in total 7, and it keeps going. What if we get the bracken badge by watching shows/movies from all MDL countries in the first round? When we go for a second round, do we watch 7 more for the countries block?

It is the total count when you hand it in that matters... So if you had all 7 countries in round 1 and complete all the other blocks in the challenge you will start round 2 with one block already completed.

Also remember that the Countries of MDL when completed count as 2 blocks in round one.For the rest of the rounds it will count as 1 block.

Edit: To make this clear, the country block for round 2 would be completed when you start round 2. So you do not have to do the countries block again until round 3.  

Hello, I am not sure if I completely understood so hope you can help me

to complete a block,
example Sampaguita are 2 blocks, first round 6 titles

or

2 blocks aka 10 titles

i'm very confused by the /3 at the blocks header progress

sorry

thank you

heart burn:

Hello, I am not sure if I completely understood so hope you can help me

to complete a block,
example Sampaguita are 2 blocks, first round 6 titles

or

2 blocks aka 10 titles

i'm very confused by the /3 at the blocks header progress

sorry

thank you

For the first round you only need to choose 3 out of 5 prompts in two blocks of your choice to complete Sampaguita =6 titles.  

So if we only turn in at end of year how does the rounds work.  I guess I'm not following.. do we compete one for with 3/5 then start another form?

I can't find the code mode, I've looked in setting in MDL and the browser.  In MDL settings I can see the code mode icon in the biography section but not anywhere else

Webdrama:

I can't find the code mode, I've looked in setting in MDL and the browser.  In MDL settings I can see the code mode icon in the biography section but not anywhere else

There is no code mode in forums, the code mode is in the biography section, once you paste the code in the biography section you copy  the sign up sheet in regular mode. And go back to the forum and try to paste it there.  Just make sure to start and end with a letter and it should work. If it doesn't work try to take a section at a time or use a different browser. 

Webdrama:

So if we only turn in at end of year how does the rounds work.  I guess I'm not following.. do we compete one for with 3/5 then start another form?

You can start another form , add the next  title in the same space as the first  or add a kolumn for Round 2 . If you started another form make sure to link to it in the first one. 

Edit: or add both links in your turn in form should work too. 

for the spot a blank prompts, do things in the intros count? for example, in Doom at Your Service at the end of the intro a butterfly lands on a flower. could one count that as 'insect on a plant'?

KittyKyryi:

for the spot a blank prompts, do things in the intros count? for example, in Doom at Your Service at the end of the intro a butterfly lands on a flower. could one count that as 'insect on a plant'?

Yes intros count. 

I have a question too. What is a "round" in the watch challenge?

Example:

"Lawnmower: Complete a block by watching a single title that includes ALL the prompts of that block. This may be used 5 times per round."