good girl bad girl - miss A and just because my brother played something similar with the song >_<
Ok, I usually don't like f(x) songs, and this song is not an exception... one more time... I DON'T LIKE THIS SONG... but somehow... somehow... the part when they sing (I mean actually sing), the slow part (Cheomcheom ppallajineun Beat cheomcheom deo keuge ttwiineunde, Imi hankyereul neomeoseon I’m In Shock E-Electric Shock)... I've been singing to myself all day yesterday and today... shoo-shoo...devil... shoo...
Their is a Children's party in front of our house, and the clown used SUJU
believe by U-KISS because i heard AJ slapped Kevin in the video and the latter continued dancing like a boss xD and and and it was pretty catchy xD
darkangel662008 wrote: Their is a Children's party in front of our house, and the clown used SUJU

Their is a Children's party in front of our house, and the clown used SUJU's Mister as a background...

and it stuck to my head right now...
Arashi, Face Down, cause i've spent the night dreaming of Enomoto (too cute in episode 10)
Dye D - Kanjani8 ( jus watched their Eight x Eighter concert... AGAIN! ^^ )
Well, it was "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars... but reading so many addicting song titles in here it is getting overpowered... not sure if that is good or bad...
Yesung – “꽃보다 그녀” (That Girl Over Flowers) from the I Do, I Do OST

Here is the song, at the beginning of the recap!! enjoy!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/06/i-do-i-do-episode-6/
this song is really stuck in my head ^^ can't stop singing it

"Girlfriend" by Wonder Girls.i love its melody its so addicting for me.:)
Big Bang - Tell Me Goodbye ^^ great song, by the way..
Man In The Mirror by Michael Jackson........missing him........