That awkward moment when you have to resist the urge to bow when greeting or thanking someone since it's not considered normal in your country. (<- struggling with this everyday lol I've gotten so used to seeing it that I just feel it's natural)
That awkward moment when you're so hung up on your favourite actor that you get jealous when you read all the positive comments about him on different websites...
The awkward moment when you dream about your favorite actor and tell your best friend with excitment and she says "Who?"
Juniko wrote: The awkward moment when you dream about your favorite actor and tell your best friend with excitment and she says "Who?"

ROFL! Been there, done that
That awkward moment when you are listening to your k-pop, you start dancing to it. When its over you look up and your cat is looking at you like you've gone insane.
Juniko wrote: That awkward moment when you someone french in your french city from France ask you something and you answer in Korean...
Yep, my life is so much about drama that when I apologize I want to bow...

wrote: That awkward moment when you have to resist the urge to bow when greeting or thanking someone since it's not considered normal in your country. (<- struggling with this everyday lol I've gotten so used to seeing it that I just feel it's natural)

the awkward moment when you realize that you greet people while bowing your head a little ... and the awkward moment when i went out of french class and did a 90degrees bow to my french teacher and she doesn't even react since she's used to all your craziness :S
That awkward moment when you have 147 new email notices and you realize it's all from anime/drama forums... *forever alone*
Rubaxxa wrote: That awkward moment when you have 147 new email notices and you realize it's all from anime/drama forums...

*forever alone*

there there.....we all have those moments...

Like when you realize you say Aishhhhh or Aigo, etc when you're pissed off or upset in anyway, but your parents only raise their eyebrows for a split second before returning to their normal life "Yep, my daughter is craaazyyy"
Rubaxxa wrote: That awkward moment when you're so hung up on your favourite actor that you get jealous when you read all the positive comments about him on different websites...

Hahaha I do that, too! xD

That awkward moment when someone on Facebook you used to go to school with randomly messages you and says "I love you" when you might have spoken to them briefly...once....3 years ago..... =___=
Totally unrelated to drama, but yes, Crazy, it IS awkward. Totally earned its place in the awkward thread.
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha I do that, too! xD

That awkward moment when someone on Facebook you used to go to school with randomly messages you and says "I love you" when you might have spoken to them briefly...once....3 years ago..... =___=

LMAO! That's more than awkward, that's entered the realm of Creeperville.
That awkward moment when you're watching a drama and suddenly can't connect to dramacrazy.net for a couple minutes and you go all crazy...
Juniko wrote: there there.....we all have those moments...

Like when you realize you say Aishhhhh or Aigo, etc when you're pissed off or upset in anyway, but your parents only raise their eyebrows for a split second before returning to their normal life "Yep, my daughter is craaazyyy"

I say aish all the time. It started after I watched Boys Over Flowers. Lee Min Ho said it all the time and it caught on. I feel like everyone is staring at me after I say it. I also bow to people all the time. Like, when I am trying to cross the street and someone stops for me so I can cross. I bow to them to thank them. I feel like they are thinking I am insane.
Rubaxxa wrote: That awkward moment when you're watching a drama and suddenly can't connect to dramacrazy.net for a couple minutes and you go all crazy...

lol How fitting considering the site :p
Sleepninja wrote: lol How fitting considering the site :p

Hahaha, yes, now that you mention it.. XD