the awekard moment when you realize that (thanks to this thread) your not the only crazy person that caught the "drama obsessed" virus :D
LLL78 wrote: the awekard moment when you realize that (thanks to this thread) your not the only crazy person that caught the "drama obsessed" virus :D

awkward moment when you realized you missed spelled "awkward" -_-
That awkward moment when I noticed that I do a kissing face everytime there is a kissing scene in a drama, and I just so happened to be in the cafeteria at school...surrounded by my friends who were looking at me.
kakashilover1566 wrote: I say aish all the time. It started after I watched Boys Over Flowers. Lee Min Ho said it all the time and it caught on. I feel like everyone is staring at me after I say it. I also bow to people all the time. Like, when I am trying to cross the street and someone stops for me so I can cross. I bow to them to thank them. I feel like they are thinking I am insane.

I started to say aish after watching BOB too, and now everytime I say it my mom asks me if I'm cussing at her.
The awkward moment when you have to explain to people that your listening to K-Pop as they look at you like WTH!
That awkward moment when you start to see the signs that you spend way to much time on the computer. For example: When the Hewlett Packard logo on top of your mouse is starting to fade.......................
That awkward moment when some guy keeps talking to you as if he knows you, so you talk back at first figuring you'll remember him eventually... but you never do, and now the fact that he actually DOES know stuff about you is getting weird but people insist you stop being awkward and just talk to the guy. xD True story. My friends know him, so I have no doubt he went to my high school. I just have no memory whatsoever of being friends with him. Ever.
the most awkward moment was when i realized that my tears is flowing and i say such words that my family don't understand... hehehe
That awkward moment when you realize you're too hooked on a drama so you find yourself reading a manga that's 186 chapters just to know what's happening in the next episode... *pulls hair*
That awkward moment when you realize that you watched so much dramas that you took their habit to talk to yourself at loud, even in the streets...
MeiLi wrote: That awkward moment when you realize that you watched so much dramas that you took their habit to talk to yourself at loud, even in the streets...

Haha I always did that, so I can't blame dramas. :p I also have a habit of yelling and cursing at inanimate objects...
That awkward moment when you sneeze and in the process, bite the inside of your lip. =___=
That awkward moment when you're showering washroom door open and your sister and her bf comes home T^T
That awkward moment you open your bedroom to see you roommate's BF in nothing but his underwear....
Sleepninja wrote: That awkward moment when you sneeze and in the process, bite the inside of your lip. =___=

Ouch ! Once I sneezed while bleeding from the nose, it was...interesting ^^