claudya87 wrote: I think he's 50 or more..

My first reaction:
But when I think about it with 50 he is probably happily married now for 20 years :D
claudya87 wrote: I had an awkward moment today. Went to school to talk to my teacher about my degree. All went well until he started to say something like.."I have a book you can borrow, why don't you come one morning to my house so I can lend it. I heard you live near me" I was HUH? What the..How did we come to this?

GIRL that's not just awkward it's scary ! i would have ran out screaming ! imagine you go get a book but in reallity all you'll get is ... well you may really get but book but i'm just saying be careful :S

The awkward moment when i got used to my science teacher who was a women tapping my butt and does it pretty often till someone told me she was a lesbian -.-
LLL78 wrote: GIRL that's not just awkward it's scary ! i would have ran out screaming ! imagine you go get a book but in reallity all you'll get is ... well you may really get but book but i'm just saying be careful :S

The awkward moment when i got used to my science teacher who was a women tapping my butt and does it pretty often till someone told me she was a lesbian -.-

My first reaction:*can´t believe it*
Urgh that isn´t ankward too but scaaaaaaary.....(T.T)
@Mirichan : Who knows ? :$ @LLL78 : hahahaha good one ! That awkward moment when you call your teacher "Maman" (mum) and he is a man.
Omo just remembered a good one awkward moment when your gay history teacher answers the phone and it's his husband asking him were he left the car keys ... (srx the way he was explaining it sounded like sex phone it was quite funny :)
LLL78 wrote: Omo just remembered a good one

awkward moment when your gay history teacher answers the phone and it's his husband asking him were he left the car keys ... (srx the way he was explaining it sounded like sex phone it was quite funny :)

Gahahaha what kind of teachers do all of you have ?! :D Mine are all conservative but nice too~lol just to imagine to have such an teacher^^
LLL78 wrote: Omo just remembered a good one

awkward moment when your gay history teacher answers the phone and it's his husband asking him were he left the car keys ... (srx the way he was explaining it sounded like sex phone it was quite funny :)

Seems like all your teachers are gay haha.
btw are you French ?? (you wrote "srx")
MeiLi wrote: More that awkward I would say that it's...scary.

What did you say ?

I changed the subject obviously. After he said it for the second time I said I work from 9 to 17 so I can't but I thank him none the less. What should I've said?! I depend on him to sign my worksheet.
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I always did that, so I can't blame dramas. :p I also have a habit of yelling and cursing at inanimate objects...

It happened to me today ^^. I was yelling at my notebooks because they fell from my desk. Our homeroom teacher was like "What the hell?!", but my deskmate said: "Well, she's like that all the time. She usually talks to herself, I'm used to it..". She saved me lol <3. I love her!
MeiLi wrote: Seems like all your teachers are gay haha.
btw are you French ?? (you wrote "srx")

Haha lol i didn't noticee but yeah im french :)

No not all my teachers were gay there was just these to and they were both at diffrent schools (since i move alot)
claudya87 wrote: I changed the subject obviously. After he said it for the second time I said I work from 9 to 17 so I can't but I thank him none the less. What should I've said?! I depend on him to sign my worksheet.

I don't really know what I would've done but I think you did right. Be careful from now ;)

@LLL78 : lot of French people interested in asian dramas, I'm glad ! But how come there is no one around me :(
MeiLi wrote: I don't really know what I would've done but I think you did right. Be careful from now ;)

@LLL78 : lot of French people interested in asian dramas, I'm glad ! But how come there is no one around me :(

I know right ! i feel so lonley ! OmOna just remembered another awkward moment :D

Awkward moment when all your friends are saying funny scenes they've seen from movies and all the scenes you think of are from Asian dramas ...
LLL78 wrote: I know right ! i feel so lonley ! OmOna just remembered another awkward moment :D

Awkward moment when all your friends are saying funny scenes they've seen from movies and all the scenes you think of are from Asian dramas ...

My friends don´t even watch any other movies much....but it happens to me sometimes too~
Then it gets prettx ankward because I am talking non-stop about my Dramas even though no one is interested in it^^After a while I notice they have gotten very quite and are only nodding~That´s when I always realise my own fault :p
Mirichan wrote: My friends don´t even watch any other movies much....but it happens to me sometimes too~
Then it gets prettx ankward because I am talking non-stop about my Dramas even though no one is interested in it^^After a while I notice they have gotten very quite and are only nodding~That´s when I always realise my own fault :p

Awkward moment when i tried to describe Hyun bin 's character in Secret Garden to my non asian drama/movie addicted friend and she just didn't see what was so funny about -.-
complaining about my sister-inlaw (how lazy she is) to my sister, and she walked in the kitchen while im there (talking about her)...