MeiLi wrote: Ouch ! Once I sneezed while bleeding from the nose, it was...interesting ^^

haha I bet it was very erm....colorful XDD
That awkward moment when there's this super cute younger Korean guy in your school and you feel like a pedonoona whenever you look at him...... T_T
Hyung wrote: That awkward moment when there's this super cute younger Korean guy in your school and you feel like a pedonoona whenever you look at him...... T_T

LMAO at "pedonoona" Just how much younger is he to make you feel like that way?
Omg I love it <3 Cracked me up :)
The ankward moment when your father(who disliked Manga;Asia-stuff now since you have fallen in love with it) comes in,peeks an look on your pc screen and asked seemly interested:"What are you doing here the whole time infront of the screen and why do you love it that much"??And you are left speechless because you are that surprised and then you are just stuttering and muttering of excitement and the chance is over...>_<
Kekeke this thread here made my day ! :)
mangagirl wrote: LMAO at "pedonoona" Just how much younger is he to make you feel like that way?

It's just a few years but he looks so much younger than that, and plus he's kinda short and I'm pretty tall so I just feel like a giant XD
LOL I'll take some of your height since I'm vertically challenged.
mangagirl wrote: LOL I'll take some of your height since I'm vertically challenged.

Please take some of mine too~KAy? :p
Mirichan wrote: Kekeke this thread here made my day ! :)

Well im glad it did :D
Thank you all for posting and please keep posting weird and random awkward moments ! (it makes me feel less weird) *you are not alone - M.J*<--- playing in my head as i was reading your posts xD

Awkward moment when your phone vibrates and you jump on it thinking it's a txt just to see the "Low battery signal"
LLL78 wrote:
Awkward moment when your phone vibrates and you jump on it thinking it's a txt just to see the "Low battery signal"

Happening all the time ! *no friends*

That awkward moment when, during an exam, you change your answer at the last moment and then someone tells you that your previous one was the correct answer.
I had an awkward moment today. Went to school to talk to my teacher about my degree. All went well until he started to say something like.."I have a book you can borrow, why don't you come one morning to my house so I can lend it. I heard you live near me" I was HUH? What the..How did we come to this?
claudya87 wrote: I had an awkward moment today. Went to school to talk to my teacher about my degree. All went well until he started to say something like.."I have a book you can borrow, why don't you come one morning to my house so I can lend it. I heard you live near me" I was HUH? What the..How did we come to this?

ark really ankward >_< Just btw because I am curious...how old is he exactly??
Mirichan wrote: ark really ankward >_< Just btw because I am curious...how old is he exactly??

I think he's 50 or more..
claudya87 wrote: I had an awkward moment today. Went to school to talk to my teacher about my degree. All went well until he started to say something like.."I have a book you can borrow, why don't you come one morning to my house so I can lend it. I heard you live near me" I was HUH? What the..How did we come to this?

More that awkward I would say that it's...scary.

What did you say ?