uh...attend a concert I really want to see and go to fan zone :D

ITUE you woke up in the middle of a horror drama?
uuuuh I'd search for the male lead and stay there xD

ITUE you woke up in your favourite drama ... but you were the evil mother-in-law?
Id go to the director and say "Hey, I hate being in drag"
You and your best friend have a crush on the same korean actor (male/female)
ITUE your friend and the actor start dating.
How do you react?

Honestly, I'd be jealous as hell but will settle if my friend's boyfriend agrees on introducing me to someone :P

ITUE you could live in any other country right now, which would it be?
I would like to live in Singapore cause it's super clean xDDD. That or Korea, because I could eat Korean food every day :D

ITUE that you found out that you were adopted by shuffling through old paperwork in your house, what would you say to your parents? 
I would say thank you for bringing me up like their own child 

ITUE that would a sibling of a celebrity, who would it be?
If I had a celebrity as sibling, hmm... I think I'd love to have Kim Seul Gi as Sibling, I think that would be really funny ^^

ITUE you could control time, what would you do? ^^
I'm going to stop the time frequently... to give myself more time to sleep and study and watch dramas lol

ITUE you're stranded in an island and only allowed to bring one drama for you to watch again and again for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hard question. I guess it would be "I hear your voice" .. my favourite actor is in it, and the story line is just awesome (if you haven't seen it yet, go watch it, now!)

ITUE your house was burning down and you could only save one thing (all people/animals are out already, you have to choose an object) what would it be?
Ohgosh. It would most likely be my phone. 

ITUE that you could date one person from your favourite music band but it would mean that you couldn't meet the other band members for the rest of your life, would you?
just go in anyway, better late than absent hahaha

If you found a wallet with $1500 cash in it, would you try to return it?
call someone and stay inside the car ^_^

If a friend of yours has some really bad breath, would you tell them?
Yes, I would like my friend to tell me too xD

ITUE it is very hot and you only have winter clothes
If the setting here is outside then I would go to restau or maybe coffee place :D , and if the setting took place inside the house then I would gladly turn on the aircon ^_^ 

If your 15-year-old daughter came home pregnant how would you handle it?
I'm not sure what I would do xD I hope my future daughter won't come home pregnant at an age of 15 lol
But I think she should keep the kid and we (as parents) will help providing for them

ITUE you're working at a convenience store and your bias is robbing the store