I confess that I want to take a leave tomorrow bcoz work sucked big time today. :(
I have two things to confess:

1- It took me until just three days ago to find out that Vincent Price isn't alive anymore, and hasn't been alive for a long time. I thought he was in, like, his 80's or something now lol

2- I don't know any of Hey Say Jump's names, the only member I can actually identify is what I call the "Sorry, Jun" guy
I confess that I've added too much to my plate & I don't have the time of day to finish all of it so now I'm afraid of failing :/
I don't know any of Hey Say Jump's names, the only member I can actually identify is what I call the "Sorry, Jun" guy

I can help you with this one!! hahaha!!

Confession for today: a stranger keeps on messaging me provocative stuffs and all that :(
I confess that I experienced my first kiss when I was 8 years old... (hahaha, I just remember it now... lol, I was still in 2nd grade that time) :-D
^^ that is so..... uhm... adventurous of you hahaha!

I confess that i am a fujoshi 

...hahaha.. yeah, i think so too....

I confess that I wan't to go back home as in right now at this moment... ( I miss my family... :-( 
I confess that I have an abusive father who now my mother divorced and we have no contacts with him now.
I confess that I have paterophobia (fear of my father that even when I see him somewhere on the road, my hearts skip a beat and feel drowsy)

I confess that  Ik the person I like always use me to get close to my friend and my crush thinks that I don't know anything abt this, and when the work is done.He stops talking to me.... : ( 

( it's not a one time thing , it has already happened 2  times and  the first time  it  was my class friend and the second time it was my best friend  )

I feel so sad confessing this... 

Kiri:

I confess that  Ik the person I like always use me to get close to my friend and my crush thinks that I don't know anything abt this, and when the work is done.He stops talking to me.... : ( 

( it's not a one time thing , it has already happened 2  times and  the first time  it  was my class friend and the second time it was my best friend  )

I feel so sad confessing this... 

That sucks.. :( Sorry it's happened to you.

I confess that my social circle has shrunk mostly due to my neglect.

I confess that I'm jealous of couples on Valentines Day and that I'm not looking forward to spending that day working while I serve couples all day. I confess I'm glad my mom didn't let me date till I turned 18 even though I'm still single now. 

I confess that I had a crush on my brother's best friend 7 years ago and when he left for those 7 years and came back I admit I still had some feelings for him. Even though now I don't.

I confess that I'm procrastinating and watching dramas instead of preparing for my exam :( 

I confess that I need to study but im working T_T

I don't like it when people are biased and narrow-minded,

My confession is that I can be judgmental

I confess I found a new obsession that isn't  drama watching.. that's saying something considering I spent years of my life here. Just, what i needed from drama watching, kinda got replaced. But, il still swing by piece of my heart is still here :)