Hanazakari no Kimitachi e - I honestly thought I wouldn't like this drama when I started.  But after a few episodes I started caring so much about the story that everything that annoyed me a little at the beginning seemed insignificant. Now, this drama is one of my favorites. That's why I think you should also give it a second chance. 

(Also, if you liked Ouran High School Host Club, you should definitely give Hana Kimi a second chance)

i dropped the same ones so i cant give any feedback haha..

Legend of the blue sea

i knnow it gets draggy in the middle

but they give it a few plot twists

and i was really happy with how it ended

Coffee Prince 

Jealousy Incarnate 

Reply 1988

You should give these a second chance:

Cinderella and the Four Knights. A very light drama and if you're into a plot where men likes the female lead with a twist, go ahead and watch this.
Mask. This is a melodrama worth watching, once you get hold on the goodness of the plot, you'll want to know what happens next.

Age of Youth, you have to give the girls time to enter your heart.

The K2   when i went through your watch list and scroll down there is nothing i want to suggest you untill i saw The K2 in  your list i'm really shocked to see in your dropped list its a great drama  till now i think  by far there is nothing else like it  i know i'm bias cause i'm amaged of it and i'm sure you'll never regret to watch it

mimei:

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e - I honestly thought I wouldn't like this drama when I started.  But after a few episodes I started caring so much about the story that everything that annoyed me a little at the beginning seemed insignificant. Now, this drama is one of my favorites. That's why I think you should also give it a second chance. 

(Also, if you liked Ouran High School Host Club, you should definitely give Hana Kimi a second chance)

kimi wa petto

DrAmAlOvEr:

The K2   when i went through your watch list and scroll down there is nothing i want to suggest you untill i saw The K2 in  your list i'm really shocked to see in your dropped list its a great drama  till now i think  by far there is nothing else like it  i know i'm bias cause i'm amaged of it and i'm sure you'll never regret to watch it

Arang and the Magistrate

a beautiful mind. imo the pace picks up and the romance gets more prominent. it has a few scenes that stood out so i think you should give it another shot

These!! vv

A Korean Odyssey
Angry Mom
Devil Beside You
Orange Marmalade

Omg give Master's Sun another try! It was one of my favorites.

My Mister!!!  what? 

Mask. But it's not a must-see or anything...

Give those a try:
Boss and Me. If you're into cutesy bitsy drama where male lead falls for the female lead quickly, give this a second chance. A boss-subordinate cute light drama
Coffee Prince. It may be old but it's one hell of a worthwhile drama wherein a tomboy disguises herself a boy and a man who questions his own identity because he's falling
Doctors. You might probably want to watch this because the female lead is a strong, the chemistry of the leads are just a bit off but still good
Love O2O. If you're into gaming, you'll probably love this (like I did). This is one of my personal faves. It has a unique storyline to be exact
Suspicious Partner. You gotta watch this, Ji Changwook's just perfect for the role
The Girl Who Sees Scents. It has one of a kind storyline and I just love the idea of a unique plot working together to solve crimes or mysteries
The Masked Lover. You should take time to get this to enter your heart, the passion and loyalty is just there, although melodramas are sad
What's Wrong with Sec. Kim. Light drama full of romance wherein leads are childhood friends and whatnot, if you want to take a break from all sad dramas this is def a nice try

You have a lot on your list as I do, and I have completed some and dropped some (I think) but these picks are worth it.

Ho Goo's Love, this is really very funny! you have to watch!