It's Okay, That's Love - I love this drama (the actors/actresses to their amazing OST), watched it completely from beginning to end twice now!

Hana Yori Dango - Although old, it's a classic and one of the better version in my opinion lol

Queen In Hyun's Man - It was so refreshing for me as it was the first time I've watched a plot like that so I was totally into it and really liked it. (Side note: there was a Chinese remake of this which I was extremely excited about but it was such a major flopped for me unfortunately...dropped it lol...) 

Well Intended Love and Put Your Head on My Shoulder - Both were very sweet and super nice and easy to watch.

Story of Yanxi Palace - The female lead's character/personality was so refreshing to watch in a historic type setting lol. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

My Sunshine - Though I was frustrated here and there from the female lead's character, the male lead totally makes up for it (amazing actor in my opinion). Also, loved the flashbacks of their college days lol, they were the best parts with my favourite actor/actress playing the younger versions!

My ID is Gangnam Beauty - One of my favorite dramas! Such a wonderful drama that is so open and honest about insecurities and the harshness of beauty standards and internalized judgement of others because of those standards. The actors portray their roles so wonderfully! Also the OST is so lovely!

Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung - Another favorite!! A wonderful story and compelling plot, full of shocking twists and heart-wrenching moments. The romance is so cute and sweet! Not to mention all the strong female characters are amazing, standing up for themselves in a time where they were thought of as lesser.

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - Such a fun and exciting watch!! Fun, amazing characters and so many funny moments! I must warn you though that the transitions from fun or cute moments, to seeing the kidnapper are quite jarring, and his scenes can be kinda unsettling. But I promise this show is worth the watch!

One Smile is Very Alluring - It's just a movie version on Love O2O and it's also very good. 

Oh My Ghostess

Cruel City

Kleun Cheewit

My Mister

The Gifted

Dragon Day, You're Dead

gank your heart

put your head on my shoulder

the brightest star in the sky

Flavour It’s Yours

Some Day Or One Day 

Shopping King Louie (an absolute fave)

Black! Since you rated save me as high I thought u might like a darker plot.

Going my home

Solomon's Perjury

SKY Castle

While You Were Sleeping