W
Secret Love Affair!!
Age of Youth
Defendant
Healer
1 Litre no Namida
criminal minds
cruel city
Angry Mom - It's sad though. If you can't bear watching quite extreme school bullying, you should not watch it. Nevertheless, the story is amazing and will give you goosebumps!

Chicago Typewriter - One of my favorite rom-coms. Again, if you're really into cute, lovey dovey rom-coms, this is probably not for you. It's romantic in its own way and the cinematography + relationship between the leads is absolutely stunning. It will leave a hole in your heart as you finish.

Incomplete Life - The pace is quite slow but if you're into office dramas, give it a go. I had my "when will this end?" moments while watching but at the same time I also felt very sad when it finished (even though it had bored me a little every now and then). It's basically about an intern and his struggles as he works at an office, but it's very heartwarming and I enjoyed the OST quite a lot!

Signal - Not sure if you already watched this? It says you watched all 16 episodes but it's still in your Plan to Watch list? If you didn't watch it though, go make it one of your first priorities immediately! If you already did watch it, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! :)
Ojakgyo Brothers, very good family drama!

Nine: Nine Times Time Travel

Strongest Deliveryman
@Kar
I recomend you see A beautiful mind its very good in my oppinion :)