the only thing i've watched was LIFE xD 

and its pretty lit 

Are you human too from your plan to watch list (haven't started it yet but has good reviews and i have it on my plan to watch list too). 

From your on-hold Lawless Attorney (completed this one)! 

• Nirvana in Fire
  • Misty
  • Save Me

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me

Goblin

2 Moons the series

Come and Hug Me | it's still ongoing, but this is probably going to be in my top 5 favorite series. Everything is amazing: acting, plot, antagonists, characters and their development, music, art direction, etc. 

Fight for my Way | relationship development between leads is awesome, comedy is great and music is awesome. I've watched this one twice already. 

Age of Youth and Twenty Again are possibly my top 2 dramas of all time. They are both fantastic!!!!

The Lover was pretty cool

3GGG:

Come and Hug Me | it's still ongoing, but this is probably going to be in my top 5 favorite series. Everything is amazing: acting, plot, antagonists, characters and their development, music, art direction, etc. 

Fight for my Way | relationship development between leads is awesome, comedy is great and music is awesome. I've watched this one twice already. 

I for sure will watch CAHM just was waiting when all eps will be translated so i don't need to wait. Thanks 

Haeju:

The Lover was pretty cool

Circle

Just Between Lovers

• Are You Human Too?
  • Chicago Typewriter
  • Come and Hug Me
  • Fight For My Way
  • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim

:)

• Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
  • I Need Romance 3