Kuromi:

Chief Kim and Defendant!!

Healer

the beauty inside and the boy next door !! the beauty inside made my heart melt and i cried soooo much because of it, and the boy next door is so adorable and its a really sweet and cute web drama :))

@stardustie I recommend Chicago Typewriter, Just between lovers and Kill Me Heal Me. You have some dramas I'm interested in watching too, I haven't watched that many dramas to begin with. 

Reply 1988, I Hear Your Voice, One More Happy Ending!!!!!

Eternal Love- watch that... like right now!!

Wow, you haven't watched The Master's Sun yet ;u;
I'll also recommend: Hello Monster, Introverted Boss, and Please Come Back, Mister.

Sidenote: I saw the 2003 version of Kimi Wa Petto on your PTW, have you thought about watching the 2017 version? ^u^

Bad Guys (but it's different to the original series)

Cross

100-manen no Onna-tachi. Good mystery and the characters are interesting.. It's an engaging show and very easy to binge-watch, the show never gets boring. It's also the only show I've watched on your plan to watch list lol.

• A Love So Beautiful (so far, the episodes I've watched were alright.
  • Chicago Typewriter (<3 <3)
  • Come and Hug Me (was obsessed when it started airing, and I still love it)
  • Descendants of the Sun (loved this)
 Kuromi:
Sidenote: I saw the 2003 version of Kimi Wa Petto on your PTW, have you thought about watching the 2017 version? ^u^

I heard the original was better than the remake and I must admit I'm a bit biased towards Japanese dramas than Korean. I'll def give it a chance tho.

@Tanii- Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat- the first epi is a bit much but I swear you'll love it; never have I ever loved a FL like I do this one.

Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum- Been trying to find a good asian horror movie for the longest and this one is it for me

Hello Monster (& What's Wrong With Secretary Kim)

There are several dramas I could've picked, but I would definitely start Life on Mars first.

Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter... and Spring