ShotaSidePart:

I heard the original was better than the remake and I must admit I'm a bit biased towards Japanese dramas than Korean. I'll def give it a chance tho.

@Tanii- Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat- the first epi is a bit much but I swear you'll love it; never have I ever loved a FL like I do this one.

Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum- Been trying to find a good asian horror movie for the longest and this one is it for me

I actually put Gonjiam on my PTW list because of the review you wrote! :P

@Haeju - Defintiely Come and Hug Me. It's been good so far. :)

Haven't watched any of them but I've heard that Nirvana in Fire should be amazing

Tanii:
I actually put Gonjiam on my PTW list because of the review you wrote! :P

Currently smiling like an idiot :-)) it's my first review, so I'm glad it could be of help to someone

@love

• Always
  • Forgotten
  • Misty
  • Two Lights: Relumino

Empress Ki

Empress of the Ming: legend of sun ruowei

Heavy sweetness:ash-like frost

Prince of Lan Ling

The Legend of ba Qing ❤

The legend of Dugu

Empressflower88:

Empress Ki

Empress of the Ming: legend of sun ruowei

Heavy sweetness:ash-like frost

Prince of Lan Ling

The Legend of ba Qing ❤

The legend of Dugu

Why do you recommend dramas that haven't aired yet?

I highly recommend Battle of Changsha. You will easily get addicted to it! :) It has a bit of black humour. Give it a chance.

Rookie Agent Rouge. 

Also, if The King's Avatar actually follow's the webnovel and doesn't change anything it should be amazing.

DarkZone:

Why do you recommend dramas that haven't aired yet?

I highly recommend Battle of Changsha. You will easily get addicted to it! :) It has a bit of black humour. Give it a chance.

They just sound like really good dramas and I am looking forward to them. I was hoping it would help anyone with suggestions on new dramas coming up !!!!!  thank you for the suggestion! I think the battle of changsa is on my PTW List and I am looking forward to it

Legend of Miyue and legend of concubine zhen huan are 2 I really recommend. ????

Empress Ki and also Battle Royale (only the first movie though)

I'd also like to add Jewel in the Palace as a general recommendation since from your lists you seem to like historical genre dramas

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon