• Liar Game
  • Money Flower
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  • A Love So Beautiful (tbh, idk if you'll really like this one, considering your choices that I've noticed)
  • Chicago Typewriter (extremely curious as to what you'll think about this one!)
  • Come and Hug Me 
  • Kluen Cheewit (holds a special place in my heart, being my first ever asian drama)
  • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
  • Marriage, Not Dating
  • Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me (kind of a garbage fire but like one that you can't stop watching and like anyway)
  • Oh! My Emperor (also not the best but like it made me smile so much. The ending leaves a bit to be desired but it's still worth a watch)
  • Pinocchio
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (one of the best dramas I've ever watched, fun and fluffy)
  • Full House 
  • King2Hearts
  • A Gentleman's Dignity
  • A Love So Beautiful

Weighlifting Fairy Kim Bok Jo - The best drama you can watch while feeling down, it really helped me through a tough time in my life just by being a cute and innocent drama 

I Hear Your Voice

Tanii:
A Love So Beautiful (tbh, idk if you'll really like this one, considering your choices that I've noticed)
Chicago Typewriter (extremely curious as to what you'll think about this one!)

Both are not dramas I went out and picked myself but rather they were recommended to me so idk... maybe I'll like them maybe not. I always leave what I think of a drama/ movie in the comments section.

Ouroboros is a great series and I believe you will like it if you are not looking for a romance story.

I also liked Cold case. If you have seen the original series and you liked it then I would recommend this one too

If you like delinquents, you should check out korean movies: Chingoo /Friend/ and Once upon a time in High School

@Hajeu 

Another Miss Oh | it's really good, but it's also devisive. Some love it and some hate it. I personally loved it. 

You are all surrounded | this is a good show for when you want something light. It has primarily action, comedy and romance, with just a little bit of melodrama. 

Come and Hug Me | this one is ending next week and so far it's a masterpiece. 

Empress Ki -> I am currently watching episode 41 and it is great. I f you like historical drama with romance but with a great plot you should watch it. Don't hesitate because of the number of the episodes. The drama is great and I believe you will enjoy it.

• 3- Iron (weird but beautiful movie)
  • Always
  • Hanzawa Naoki
  • The Quiz Show 2 (I like the story from the 1st one more but this one isn't bad)
  • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
  • Hello Monster
  • and obviously I'm never going to stop recommending Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo