Okay madwoman @ShotaSidePart .....

I'll say for non BL...City Hunter or That Winter The Wind Blows

For BL...I'll say 2 Moons and Yandai

@Tanky Toon

Kill Me Heal Me

Splash splash love

ShotaSidePart:
@lucy_lu Addicted Heroin is so good but you're gonna be mad like the rest of us that there won't be a 2nd season.

ehm... don't know which list you have look at since this title is not in my ptw but that was a good rec XD i've watched it a long time ago and i completely agree about the second season!!!

lucy_lu:
ehm... don't know which list you have look at since this title is not in my ptw but that was a good rec XD i've watched it a long time ago and i completely agree about the second season!!!

Was looking at your completed list, my bad

Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat- the FL is my fav

Burning 

Chicago Typewriter

Queen Seon Deok

Sympathy For Lady Vengeance

The Priests

The Throne

Vanishing Time: A boy who returned

Age of Youth

Are You Human Too?

Lawless attorney! 

Let's Eat

My Beautiful Bride

Queen of Mystery

Shopping King Louie

Squad 38

That Winter, The Wind Blows

Twenty Again

(I had a hard time narrowing the list down, lol...)

Go Princess Go!

This really is humorous. I laughed every single minutes while watching this drama. Plus the male leads are kinda hot, and the (fe)male lead is beautiful.

Mr. Sunshine ! The first episode is a little heavy on the exposition / can be a little slow and information-heavy for some people's tastes but I promise the plot picks up from episode 2 onwards... and the cinematography is really stunning. But having said that, waiting for more episodes to come out first is also a good plan if you don't want to suffer having to wait each week for new episodes since it's still airing 

• Fight For My Way
  • Love O2O
  • Reply 1997

All of those are some of my favorite dramas of all time

Cunning Single Lady

Let's Eat

Squad 38