• Longing Heart 
  • Come and Hug Me
  • Save Me
 Ackery:

Empress Ki -> I am currently watching episode 41 and it is great. I f you like historical drama with romance but with a great plot you should watch it. Don't hesitate because of the number of the episodes. The drama is great and I believe you will enjoy it.

ooh i second this

@mecchaumai, go for White Night

@pujipuji Money Flower, it's awesome

The flame's daughter

While You Were Sleeping

• Are You Human Too?
  • Chicago Typewriter
  • Come and Hug Me
  • Just Between Lovers

Kill me, Heal me | It's an easy watch since it has so much comedy. When the story turns dramatic it still has comedic moments, so it's well balanced and the transition isn't jarring. 

Because this is my First Life | This is just a beautiful drama overall. Doesn't drag and has the perfect length to tell its story. The characters and the issues they face are also quite relatable and all the characters are very well written.

Age of Youth | i dont know how to explain it but its just good xD dont forget to watch it until age of youth 2

Eulchacha Waikiki | i looove this drama, it is sooo funny xDD this is the funniest drama i've ever seen. I laughed from the beginning until the very end! xDD

I'm Not a Robot | i love the camera, the song, the story, the background and everything actually xD

Meet me @1006 | I looove the couple so much TT if you want, you can watch this couple in another drama called "Love @ seventeen" that drama is so good too TT

Reply 1988 | this drama is soo heartwarming and cute! from the beginning its already made my eyes teary. I would recommend Reply 1997 too!!

sorry i think i recommend too many dramas xD <33

mecchaumai:

I HATE that people skip over the first Quiz Show, it's the better one in my opinion (and is really quick to binge at 20 mins an episode). I say watch the first one, have a break (watch a few different dramas) then watch the second.

We def see eye to eye then because that is exactly what I did. I didn't see that ending in the first one unlike the 2nd season was kinda more of the same and I had it figured out a couple episodes before the end (thought there would be some great twist but nah). People were telling me to not even bother with the first one and I'm glad I didn't listen to them- I liked it more.

@lucy_lu Addicted Heroin is so good but you're gonna be mad like the rest of us that there won't be a 2nd season.

Oh  my lord @ShotaSidePart...I didn't know you're the previous commenter and I saw you have over 350 plan to watch I was gonna run away and come back to this thread another time hahahhaha......how to go through all that.....tough choice let me come back to it