in time with you

Guardian

Tad cheesy and plot sometimes is questionable /and CGI is horrible as well/ but bromance and generally relationships between characters make up for it. It's worth giving it a try 

Wu Xin

I mean, even if it's bad, Zhang Ruo Yun has a support role there, so you should at least check it out 

Incomplete Life

The only drama I've given 10/10. It's very light on the romance but seeing the main characters grow over the course of the series is very satisfying.

Strongest Deliveryman

It's a really feel-good show. The romance is definitely the highlight of this series. 

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo:  I really enjoyed the main couple & the story was very entertaining overall ^^

Hello Monster: I loved the characters' evolution and Kyung Soo acting is 10/10 for me :3

come and hug me and eulachacha waikiki  i binged these dramas and there wasn't a single boring episode

• Hello Monster (addicting, amazing acting)
  • I Hear Your Voice (another one with addicting plot)
  • Shopping King Louie (warm feelings and great ship)

W

it's a different storyline, i was frustrated at some points but it was worth it

Oh My Venus - it's very cute and also quite a positive story

While You Were Sleeping - it's great!

Among your high priority ones, City Hunter / Goblin / I’m Not a Robot are all amazing, but, for me, I’m Not a Robot has the most satisfying romance.

movies 

• confessions 
  • my annoying brother

Dramas :

• moon lovers 
  • w

The Greatest Love

Just You (Taiwanese) 

I really loved the main female lead's (kuo puff) bubbly personality and the male lead (Aaron Yang) is one of my favorite male actors. my favorite taiwanese drama.

• Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat
  • MARS
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  • The Love Knot

Eternal Summer

It's been ages since I watched it, but iirc it was a nice and touching movie

Exit as well. Lots of wasted potential, but it's short, has nice camera work and Choi Tae Joon is cute/handsome as always